GEELJIRE BRINGS UP QABIIL OUT OF NOWHERE

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
So I'm just browsing through Tik Tok and there's this very random clip where a barber is shaving up a primate for laughs and when I checked the first few comments, for some fucking reason, there's an Abdi going on about qabiilism:

Screenshot_20211216-190005__01.jpg

Y GIF

It's like calaacaling is forever on their minds.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
When you give reer baadiyo a phone this is what happens. Xoolo waaxid

Wallahi, the Telecom companies would be sweating if you were declared supreme commander of Somalia. No more business until further notice.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

Based

VIP
Wallahi, the Telecom companies would be sweating if you were declared supreme commander of Somalia. No more business until further notice.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN
When you give reer baadiyo some nutella and a phone :russ: wllhi I'd ban social media apps on my first day in charge

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
When you give reer baadiyo some nutella and a phone :russ: wllhi I'd ban social media apps on my first day in charge

How does she wear a hijab while acting this erotic. She's not the first fob of this sort I've seen either. What is going on down there?!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Was that really qabyalaad though? He said we will become monkeys if we don’t stop fighting over qabiil
Edit: this hilarious because there’s people insulting mjs
How ironic

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Was that really qabyalaad though? He said we will become monkeys if we don’t stop fighting over qabiil
Edit: this hilarious because there’s people insulting mjs
How ironic

Yeah, he's talking against Qabiilism but it's still so random. Like... why does this hit you in the comments section of a random ass ajanabi clip? You just felt compelled to browbeat your kin all of a sudden. How strange.

Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Trending

Latest posts