Baardheere

62.jpg

141.jpg

32.jpg

22.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

This is clearly fake picture. Especially the first one above. That ain't gedo but somewhere else in Africa because the house designs are not from Somalia. But this shows us you need to fake pics therefore 'horumar' levels are pretty bad I guess or else you wouldn't fake pics. :samwelcome:

By the way the rest of the pics you showed is just the natural environment. It's a shame when you boast about the environment because you never created that. Boast about what you added to the environment as Sade Marehan and u will see ZERO.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
What a nice thread you got here @Creed been up a couple months still 5 pictures and 1 page :ulyin:
i thought marehan sade was holy what happened:lolbron:

This is clearly fake picture. Especially the first one above. That ain't gedo but somewhere else in Africa because the house designs are not from Somalia. But this shows us you need to fake pics therefore 'horumar' levels are pretty bad I guess or else you wouldn't fake pics. :samwelcome:

By the way the rest of the pics you showed is just the natural environment. It's a shame when you boast about the environment because you never created that. Boast about what you added to the environment as Sade Marehan and u will see ZERO.
Lool its Kenya

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.

I agree with you!

Most (if not all) of the roofs in Gedo seem to be made of aluminum but on the pics that you pointed out, there are no aluminum roofs in sight which means these houses are most definitely not located in Gedo! LOL ceeb badanaa

I don't know MJ's obsession with MX its kinda scary to be honest but Gedo has great potential many more years to come ignore the haters.

upload_2019-6-10_15-36-23.png

New farm being set up with drip irrigation in buurdhuubo our 10th farm in Gedo ! up and up !

Trending

Latest posts