Gedo Federal State?

Arkan

Allahayow ada boqoree beesha nabadee
I'm curious as to why Gedo, the second largest region in Somalia which is supposedly 85,000 km2 was never split up and why MX elite politicians don't push the idea (if they do I'm unaware of it) to split Gedo into 2 and become a Federal state.

Is it against their interests since Ogaden live amongst them in the region who they're at odds with? And why didn't MSB do them a favour and split the region in 1982-84 when other regions were getting split up and when those two were on good terms?

Note: I don't really know much about the history, rivalries or politics of Southern Somalia like that

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I'm curious as to why Gedo, the second largest region in Somalia which is supposedly 85,000 km2 was never split up and why MX elite politicians don't push the idea (if they do I'm unaware of it) to split Gedo into 2 and become a Federal state.

Is it against their interests since Ogaden live amongst them in the region who they're at odds with? And why didn't MSB do them a favour and split the region in 1982-84 when other regions were getting split up and when those two were on good terms?
Gedo and Kismayu are inseperable JL unukuh leh:yousmart:

You know the day.......... somaliland,puntland, ogadenia,NFD. Djiboutu, etc.Ever leave somalia 🇸🇴 sphere of influence, is the day, Thanos will get his mistress 🤢🤮

We are together until the end,

Attachments

• 359dth_com_mas_mob_01.png
    359dth_com_mas_mob_01.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 40
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 42

Arkan

Allahayow ada boqoree beesha nabadee
You know the day.......... somaliland,puntland, ogadenia,NFD. Djiboutu, etc.Ever leave somalia 🇸🇴 sphere of influence, is the day, Thanos will get his mistress 🤢🤮

We are together until the end,
Stop xaaring on my thread with your random nonsense

Gedo is not the 2nd largest region in Somalia that is cap. Lower Juba is much larger than Gedo itself. Also Gedo can’t become its own state. Ogadens also live in Gedo region and we consider ourselves apart of Jubaland state.

First they should start with picking their own mps, baby steps.

If Gedo was entirely marehan, Ahmed madoobe wouldn't steal their mps in ceelwaq.

Trending

Latest posts