gay???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InaFreja

There is nothing to discuss sxb, afcaasha qawm lut baad rabtaa inaad nugu khasabtid

S

syntax

I had a really gay moment at work the other day last week. So I was done my shift and we use fingerprint scanners to clock out at the end of our shift. So randomly I got a NRB ( no reason boner). You niggas know what I mean by that..shit is annoying. Anyway I'm jus standing there in line waiting for my Filipino coworker to sign out so I can go home and KO. I guess it's my fault I was standing close to him cuz I was Hella anxious to cut and go home. This guy instead of turning around and walking away like a normal person decided to walk back wards and for a brief moment his butt colided with my NRB. Shit was Hella awkward man holy f*ck. I felt so disgusted too. He just said sorry and offed the scene and I was jus standing there thinking yo wtf jus happened.

Worst part was my NRB wouldn't even go away...walla hi I was like hell nah I ain't gnna keep this NRB after what jus happened. So I went to the change room and decided to bang out a lot of pushups to redirect blood flow away from my dick. It worked but my boss came in and was like wtf why u doing pushups 5am in the morning .

S

syntax

Kkkkkkkkkkk sxb wallahi I didn't want to share this with anyone but tbh this is the Internet and you niggas don't know me so I can't take any Ls for sharing this

I

InaFreja

Should have laughed off the awkwardness
hqdefault.jpg

I had a really gay moment at work the other day last week. So I was done my shift and we use fingerprint scanners to clock out at the end of our shift. So randomly I got a NRB ( no reason boner). You niggas know what I mean by that..shit is annoying. Anyway I'm jus standing there in line waiting for my Filipino coworker to sign out so I can go home and KO. I guess it's my fault I was standing close to him cuz I was Hella anxious to cut and go home. This guy instead of turning around and walking away like a normal person decided to walk back wards and for a brief moment his butt colided with my NRB. Shit was Hella awkward man holy f*ck. I felt so disgusted too. He just said sorry and offed the scene and I was jus standing there thinking yo wtf jus happened.

Worst part was my NRB wouldn't even go away...walla hi I was like hell nah I ain't gnna keep this NRB after what jus happened. So I went to the change room and decided to bang out a lot of pushups to redirect blood flow away from my dick. It worked but my boss came in and was like wtf why u doing pushups 5am in the morning .
giphy.gif

A

Amira-chan

Status
Not open for further replies.