Gay Somali rapper

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-8-24_7-46-27.gif

Embarassment week still going hard

This week we had a xalimo sucking **** of a ugly ass adoon in a park,xalimo on a date with an ugly Madow celeb,a gay farax rapper,whats next a gay farax rapper sucking a ugly celeb Madows **** in a park
:snoop:Embarassment week

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
This week we had a xalimo sucking **** of a ugly ass adoon in a park,xalimo on a date with an ugly Madow celeb,a gay farax rapper,whats next a gay farax rapper sucking a ugly celeb Madows **** in a park
:snoop:Embarassment week
Wtf. The first part :holeup:. In a park? How do you know this?

Having sex in public places is illegal and can ultimately lead you to be registered as a sex offender

Atleast he is living his truth. A lot of rappers are DL. Throughout history gayness has been high in men who like to sing/perform infront of others. One of the reason there is so much anger in young men who are into hip hop is because of supressed fagness

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
He is somali fag dancing on a pole and twerking,no amount of any talent can make it ok
To you :ufdup:.

I don’t give a f*ck about the video.i barely pay attention to them unless they got fine females. I just recognized he had bars.

I ain’t trying to watch a movie I’m trying to listen to the music

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Atleast he is living his truth. A lot of rappers are DL. Throughout history gayness has been high in men who like to sing/perform infront of others. One of the reason there is so much anger in young men who are into hip hop is because of supressed fagness
75Umx3467vO.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
To you :ufdup:.

I don’t give a f*ck about the video.i barely pay attention to them unless they got fine females. I just recognized he had bars.

I ain’t trying to watch a movie I’m trying to listen to the music
You're not even Somali so it's no surprise that you would find this acceptable.
:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending