FAKE NEWS Gay somali on Twitter claims that somalia has legalized same sex marriage

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

We might actually be cursed.:bell:

This is past the point of trolling and they are openly promoting degeneracy and ******ry now. Mocking our faith and culture is going too far. Nacala kugu yaal BLM SJW twitter Xalimos and SJW cucks. :pacspit:

Last edited:
This is beyond accepteble. This parlement is a joke. We need to first look at building schools and infrastructure.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This is beyond accepteble. This parlement is a joke. We need to first look at building schools and infrastructure.
She's lying about the Somali Parliament legalising same sex marriage.

The amount of xalimos who support lgbtq in our community is really troubling, the ******s get way more support from xaarlimos than any other muslim diaspora group. Why is this the case?

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yo anyone got proof they legalized gay marriage. I feel like that's fake news.

Reborn
What does SJW mean?
"Social justice warrior (commonly abbreviated SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual who promotes socially progressive views, including feminism, civil rights, and multiculturalism, as well as identity politics."

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Xalimos from hargaysa and mogadhisho for the most part are promiscuous and open minded when it comes to homosexuality and lesbianism when dajjal comes I am sure most of his army will be somali girls from hargaysa and mogadhisho

Xalimos from hargaysa and mogadhisho for the most part are promiscuous and open minded when it comes to homosexuality and lesbianism when dajjal comes I am sure most of his army will be somali girls from hargaysa and mogadhisho
Ever been to Hargeisa?, wallahi the scenery from the airport is beautiful, beautiful trees and houses and very nice cool wind, lots of grass too

Trending