GaroweBoy Aka Air Jalam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I only use this :pacspit:Smiley when United loses a match and I'm frustrated.

Been using :drakelaugh:Too much lately.

Anyway why you :umad:Remember I saved you from qarixising yourself when you were talking about that one guy from your neck of woods in the generals on somnet?:umwhat:Stay in your lane Xiinow Mozambique and Farhan wareersane ain't here to lend you a hand if I'm ever in the mood to karbash you about your langaab HG qolo.:mjlaugh:

A

Atiya

I only use this :pacspit:Smiley when United loses a match and I'm frustrated.

Been using :drakelaugh:Too much lately.

Anyway why you :umad:Remember I saved you from qarixising yourself when you were talking about that one guy from your neck of woods in the generals on somnet?:umwhat:Stay in your lane Xiinow Mozambique and Farhan wareersane ain't here to lend you a hand if I'm ever in the mood to karbash you about your langaab HG qolo.:mjlaugh:
Why would I need their help? I'm more than capable of karbashing you myself and you know it. :camby:And I don't remember you helping me with anything beenlowyahow! :wtfdis:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Why would I need their help? I'm more than capable of karbashing you myself and you know it. :camby:And I don't remember you helping me with anything beenlowyahow! :wtfdis:
:comeon: Remember the fag you knew about in your area and you made a thread about him on the general section? Seriously don't make me bring it up from somnet. I told you to ask the mods to put it in the extreme section so he wouldn't run into it while searching about Somali fags on google lmao.

A

Atiya

:comeon: Remember the fag you knew about in your area and you made a thread about him on the general section? Seriously don't make me bring it up from somnet. I told you to ask the mods to put it in the extreme section so he wouldn't run into it while searching about Somali fags on google lmao.
Oh yeah that. :damedamn:

A

Atiya

How did that situation end. Did you let her wife that fruity nigga or did you give her the Carfax on the fag?:ummhmsmiley:
Lol I didn't tell anyone but I made up a lie about him that put her off. He knew it came from me and he knew why. His sexuality is not my business, not tryna get a killed even though I wish fags just died. :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending