Garowe To Galkacyo Road Upgrade. Back On

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's true that galkayo to garowe road is critical to not only Puntland but all Somalia. Southern traders as far as hiiraan come and use this road, somaliland traders also use it, puntland traders do and we forget even DDSI guys use it especially in the Wardheer area. This high-way upgrade should be something all Somalis should be yelling for not just Puntland.

You will see SL plates, PL plates, DDSI plates, and no 'hirshabelle/galmudug plates' due to no real administration there yet to deliver services. They drive with the old somalia govt number plates which I don't know how they get since federal govt doesn't go beyond maka al mukarrama road.

Please support this state as without PL and your abuses of it will cripple Somalia economy from east(bari, nugaal) to central(mudug, galgaduud) to south(hiiran) to north(burco). People forget that Burco is really apart of Somalia and more economically connected to us then SL.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Please get this road done. Galkayo to Garowe is 250km for god sakes, hurry up with it. Pave it properly, double asphalt because heavy vehicles use it the most not normal cars.

Single asphalt is OK for most parts of galkayo-garowe-qardho-burtinle-bosaso neighborhoods except the main roads or intersections which is heavily used by trucks also, but inside the 'neighborhoods' single asphalt is fine since it's mainly just residential use. We need to divide our priorities into residential usage areas and commercial usage areas. We need to hurry up with the roads projects in puntland.

Garowe to galkayo, pave, double asphalt. Bosaso to Garowe(probably doesn't need it). Pave el dahir to bosaso so we can access calmadow prime land. Pave all coastal roads so we can access the fishery.

We need to be moving beyond roads in puntland by now. We need to be moving into electricity projects. Every 5 years we need to finish a key area of puntland importance. Roads should've been done by now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance electricity is the next big one. We need far more capacity in our electricity supply network then currently if we are to foster an era of manufacturing in Puntland. We need public/private partnerships between local/foreign business men and heavily invest into Bosaso electricity network. Because when we gain access to the sea, fish production should be up because currently only bosaso is the only one doing it due to having a road. We need eyl-garacad-bayla-hafun-las qoray-qandala all working together pulling out the fish at the same time so production is higher and sent to bosaso for sifayn and kala habayn.

Like what we do with our livestock, we sourced arab partners to buy it. We will source asian buyers who love fish. Imagine that asians flooding our bosaso port in the future to get their fish sent to them.

It's true that galkayo to garowe road is critical to not only Puntland but all Somalia. Southern traders as far as hiiraan come and use this road, somaliland traders also use it, puntland traders do and we forget even DDSI guys use it especially in the Wardheer area. This high-way upgrade should be something all Somalis should be yelling for not just Puntland.

You will see SL plates, PL plates, DDSI plates, and no 'hirshabelle/galmudug plates' due to no real administration there yet to deliver services. They drive with the old somalia govt number plates which I don't know how they get since federal govt doesn't go beyond maka al mukarrama road.

Please support this state as without PL and your abuses of it will cripple Somalia economy from east(bari, nugaal) to central(mudug, galgaduud) to south(hiiran) to north(burco). People forget that Burco is really apart of Somalia and more economically connected to us then SL.

Burco is closer to Berbera Port than any city in Somaliland, it's only 1hr drive Burco to Berbera.

And the road between Burco and Berbera is super smooth.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look how all Berbera roads are paved and connected :wow1:

I saw your roads on google earth. Don't show parts done, the road as a whole isn't of good quality. Bosaso to Garowe stretch is pure perfection, even the coloring doesn't change that much let alone the TEXTURE(sandy color or dirt color cuz most roads broken up badly)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why I need a video when I can watch on google earth and follow the road?

I don't even follow our city road projects. We have so many 8 kilometer roads being built in Bosaso and Galkayo towns and Garowe. I am more interested in the trans national highway grid so other towns around our coastal regions can develop also. Nigga sit back, we have 6 transnational highway roads connected AND Accessible. Look at Somaliland, they can't even get erigavo connected.

Why I need a video when I can watch on google earth and follow the road?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL You can't watch because you will be burning from the inside, There' no better prove than 10 minutes of HD video.

I know you can't watch, :mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL You can't watch because you will be burning from the inside, There' no better prove than 10 minutes of HD video.

I know you can't watch, :mjlol:

No google earth tells me more then a video that shows a good side of a road and not the complete picture. You just burning inside cause u know there is no roads in somaliland cause why u fear google earth if there is? This burns you sxb look at SL your not even accessible kkkkkkkkkk

1WVpDCG.png

The funny thing is, even el-dahir and bosaso are now connected. So is Garacad to Galdogob. So there is two access lines missing in that for a full picture of Puntland road network.

No google earth tells me more then a video that shows a good side of a road and not the complete picture. You just burning inside cause u know there is no roads in somaliland cause why u fear google earth if there is? This burns you sxb look at SL your not even accessible kkkkkkkkkk

1WVpDCG.png

The funny thing is, even el-dahir and bosaso are now connected. So is Garacad to Galdogob. So there is two access lines missing in that for a full picture of Puntland road network.

Delusional, You are blinded by hatred. xaasidnimo u dhimo.

Status
Not open for further replies.