Garoowe and Gedo wa lagu kale jabay

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Apprently Mudane Saciid Deni is supporting Fartaag and Janan against Madoobe seems like Kabiyolax alliance has ended :russ:

I know PuntiteQueen will have a heart attack, has Saciid Deni been working with Farmaajo? He even praised Kabtan Ayuub someone who has been insulted by her multiple times.

I don’t think this is true, there’s more chance Deni might support a pro Darood/MJ MX pm that can challenge HSM rather than allow MX to conquer Kismaayo/Jubaland.

Don’t get your hopes up. I hear Madoobe and Deni will meet in Addis Ababa.

AcidicLoneFoxterrier-max-1mb.gif

If anyone wants to see the cowardice and rage of Marehan read the comments. They are all insulting the nickname of the long-dead ancestor Kablalax (AUN) because they are bitter they are a small clan.
Whether Deni fights Madoobe or not, you will never become President of Jubbaland and you will certainly never rule Kismaayo.

Go ahead, cry, curse, instigate etc, etc. CAAAAAAC

Last edited:
I don’t think this is true, there’s more chance Deni might support a pro Darood/MJ MX pm that can challenge HSM rather than allow MX to conquer Kismaayo/Jubaland.

They will never achieve their haram goals, precisely because or their awful words and evil antics. Read the facebook comments if you want the true face of Marehan politics.

cow

VIP

Lol at "allow" fat man deni can't "allow" or "deny" anything kismaayo is not garowe.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Deni is too emotional for a politician. Reports from this are that when he heard Madoobe was in Addis he refused to even meet him. You’d think he’d try at least to be on good terms so he can have a back up plan.

Regardless he’s focused on his incoming war with the opposition in PL. His two year extension is going to be the biggest news in Somalia since Farmaajo vs badbaado qaran