Garoob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Recently I got introduced to this Somali garoob, looks are solid 8, you won't even believe she had 2 kids :banderas:
I don't know what sort of transformation Somali women go through when they get married & get divorced, its like they put themselves back into the market but with better commodities namean :obama:

I'm just tryna smash tbh, I don't see myself ever raising another man's child!

These wannabe Somali players need to stop the nonsense.

Let me guess: You were introduced to her, you smiled at her awkwardly and then struggled to make eye contact with her the whole time. You sheepishly asked her for her number and she politely declined and gave you a Facebook friend request instead. And now you're on Somalispot bragging about how you're "gonna smash" her.

Get yourself together saaxib. Stop trying to be someone you're not.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
These wannabe Somali players need to stop the nonsense.

Let me guess: You were introduced to her, you smiled at her awkwardly and then struggled to make eye contact with her the whole time. You sheepishly asked her for her number and she politely declined and gave you a Facebook friend request instead. And now you're on Somalispot bragging about how you're "gonna smash" her.

Get yourself together saaxib. Stop trying to be someone you're not.

My guess is

1. Hes trying to make himself feel better about something that turned out to be shallow after all

2. That's what is important to him, and he think it improves his prestige among his Friends

3. Hes afraid of being different from his friends

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
This what I think about these two niggas!
They were either raised by a garoob while their old man left they mamas for a younger meat in Africa :cryinglaughsmiley:

Or they feel bit sentimental when it comes to Garoobs, maybe they sistas are garoobs and they think Xayd will take advantage of them . :damn:

This what I think about these two niggas!
They were either raised by a garoob while their old man left they mamas for a younger meat in Africa :cryinglaughsmiley:

Or they feel bit sentimental when it comes to Garoobs, maybe they sistas are garoobs and they think Xayd will take advantage of them . :damn:

Always the losers who brag about their relationship and women that they nailed.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
2608226-6489522003-23742.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending