Garacad Port & Town Construction Project

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Goormee xariga laga jarayaa dhismaha wajiga 1-aad ee dekedda Garacad ? (VIDEO)
239936225_10226099792832496_7996879762066595886_n-777x437.jpg

POSTED BY: JIBRIL QOOBEY AUGUST 19, 2021

Waxaa bilaabatay qaban-qaabada munaasabadda xarig ka jarka wajiga kowaad ee dhismaha dekedda Garacad ee Gobalka Mudug, taas o haatan la dhameystiray jambiga kowaad ee ay kusoo xiranayaan Maraakiibta imaanaysa dekedda, oo dhan Boqol Mitir.

Kulan dhexmaray 12 bishan August, Madaxweynaha Dowladda Puntland Mudane Siciid Cabdullaahi Deni, iyo Guddiga dhismaha ee Dekadda Garacad, ayaa lagu wargaliyay Madaxweyne Deni inuu dhowaan si rasmi ah diyaar noqonayo wajiga kowaad ee dhismaha dekedda Garacad, iyadoona intaas kaddib uu Deni u diray dekedda Wafti uu hoggaaminayo Wasiirka Arrimaha Gudaha Puntland Maxamed Dhabancad, si ay u soo qiimeeyaan howlaha socda, loona bilaabo diyaarinta xarig ka jarka dekedda.

Sidoo kale, Injineerada Shirkadda gacanta ku heysa dhismaha dekedda Garacad ee Wadaagsin, ayaa sheegay inuu dhowaan bilaabanayo dhismaha jambiga labaad ee dekedda, kaas oo dhan 170 Mitir, waxaana wadarta guud ee qeybaha dekedda diyaarka noqonaya sanadkan ay gaari doonaan 270 Mitir.

Mashallah 100s of trees are now being planted in garacad by the locals. Happy to see puntites taking part in the development of our future port city πŸ’―

Masha'Allah, these are Coconut Palms that will be on the beach, one of the guys spent his own money to buy 50 trees. In total, they had 100 trees in March when the video was released.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

It is interesting that the overall length of the berths will be 920 meters. This would make Garacad a bigger port than Mogadishu or Kismayo. Berbera after its expansion is 1,000 meters. I was very surprised by this number, I though that Garacd would be about 500-600 meters. Land reclamation in Garacad must be fairly easy if they are building a port this large.

Reverse

booliska federal πŸš“
A huge fan of the port and its progress so I decided to put together a really simple logo that resembles modern ports around the world and brings a modern fit to the current one.

Here is the old one:
1632727375798.png

Here is the proposed revamp designed by me:
garacad_port_black.png

garacad_port_white.png

These versions are PNG, but SVG is also available so that it can be edited/scaled, etc. Feel free to send this over to them :cool: All criticism and feedback welcome!

A huge fan of the port and its progress so I decided to put together a really simple logo that resembles modern ports around the world and brings a modern fit to the current one.

Here is the old one:
View attachment 201977

Here is the proposed revamp designed by me:
View attachment 201978
View attachment 201979

These versions are PNG, but SVG is also available so that it can be edited/scaled, etc. Feel free to send this over to them :cool: All criticism and feedback welcome!
Good job

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The latest videos are all the same. I'll have to unwatch this thread and wait for a significant update.

:bell:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This is how it's going to look based on a new interview. Watch from 7:25.

202109-Garacad-Seaport.jpg

B berth has begun.

251815746_438535784300178_7632240900850995481_n.jpg

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts