Garacad Port & Town Construction Project

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My dad purchased $10,000 worth of shares in Garacad, which is chump change because the initial cost of the port is $65 million. I asked him if I can buy shares, he said the shares have been closed now, they got enough funds to do the port. He said there is this big djibouti tycoon who invested 5 million into it.

I can't wait till garacad is complete and fully modern. Apparently 4 containers is being planned for the opening ceremony.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
All my immediate relatives including myself have contributed to the Wadaagsin Road and Garacad Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Garacad port is a Puntland wide initiative with all puntites participating, heck even my dad has shares in it. As for the schools-hospitals-roads that is your local matter, remember de-centralized power, go speak to your mayor or governor about local development. But garacad port is a national project

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Garacad port is a Puntland wide initiative with all puntites participating, heck even my dad has shares in it. As for the schools-hospitals-roads that is your local matter, remember de-centralized power, go speak to your mayor or governor about local development. But garacad port is a national project
:mugshotman: What are you on about.
No ones arguing about it being a Puntite Initiative

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
118645841_1799993160149161_8757215359744326875_n.jpg
118518845_1799993126815831_8567776845806033594_n.jpg

vP691v5.png

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The port is still under construction, but it can receive some boats now. This particular boat is from Egypt. So far 555 m out of 760 m has been built.
This is a historic day. Allahu akbar.
:banderas:

Trending