Garacad Port & Town Construction Project

Dhismaha Dekada Garacad oo wajigii hore gabagabo yahay. SAWIRO

https://www.puntlandi.com/?p=17099

upload_2020-1-8_0-3-58.jpeg
Glad I invested largest project in Somalia current and self funded!

upload_2020-1-8_0-7-25.jpeg

upload_2020-1-8_0-7-45.jpeg

upload_2020-1-8_0-8-12.jpeg

upload_2020-1-8_0-9-42.jpeg

Puntland waxay dhowaan yeelan doontaa Dekadii labaad, Sida lagu Wadanka Dekada labaad oo dhismeheedu uu marayo meel wanaagsan wuxuu Wajiga kowaad soo dhamaan doonaa dhowaan.

Wajiga kowaad ee Dekada haduu dhamaado waxaa kusoo xirannkara Doonyaha waaweyn ee Xamuulka, waxaa sidaas Puntlandi.com u sheegey mid kamida Injineerada gacanta ku haya Dhismaha Dekada.

Uguvyaraan 100 mitir ayaa hada Gudaha loo galay Bada walina waa socotaa shaqadu, qalabka lagu dhisayo Dekada waa kuwo casri ah oo dhisi kara Dekad tayo leh.

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-8_0-4-22.jpeg
    upload_2020-1-8_0-4-22.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 177

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow that’s is a great project to be part of, I can’t wait to see it fully completed :)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Crow this will be the biggest engineering feat in Somali history. If the Omar Mahmoud pull this off, it means Somalis can build any infrastructure they want, that's only if they pull it off and it doesn't get stalled in the future and delayed or some rubbish that always happens with grand projects in Puntland like the garowe to galkacyo road which was disappointing how they screwed that up.

Please do not screw up Garacad Port Project like that. I heard the government has less involvement which is sadly a good thing, cause when they get involved, for some odd reason 'corrupt hands' begin to emerge.

This is a significant project for all Somalia, it will mean every clan will realize, it is possible to build the largest infrastructure in a nation without waiting for NGO'S or Foreign countries, they will all point to Garacad port and say that was self funded.

I suspect though when they reach Phase 2 phase which is the 'real phase', they will need to wait for 'foreigners' to inject 'capital' into the project, I think the Locals can do the first phase on they're own, it's the second phase they struggle with financially. I remember Bosaso built a secondary port in a matter of seconds and I remember 'ceel macaan' the abgaals did the same. But they were not deep sea port whatsoever. I wish the Omar Mahmoud the best in they're endeavors, am I supportive, HELL YEAH, but realistically do I think it can be done. I am 'skeptical'.

I do not think realistically Garacad will be done, I swallow my words and admit an L if it is completed. I want the best for the locals but the 'ambitious project' is beyond 'clan means'. Ports cost billions of dollars, how are they going to reduce the cost on material needed? especially since the material is in the global market place and 'prices are set' internationally. I have yet to see a Majerten provide 'realistic' time-tables, funding partners, costs of material, labor, etc. I have seen nothing in terms of figures except news reports and the odd minister visiting it for a PR STUNT or as you know it now as an IGU SAWIR

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@Crow this will be the biggest engineering feat in Somali history. If the Omar Mahmoud pull this off, it means Somalis can build any infrastructure they want, that's only if they pull it off and it doesn't get stalled in the future and delayed or some rubbish that always happens with grand projects in Puntland like the garowe to galkacyo road which was disappointing how they screwed that up.

Please do not screw up Garacad Port Project like that. I heard the government has less involvement which is sadly a good thing, cause when they get involved, for some odd reason 'corrupt hands' begin to emerge.

This is a significant project for all Somalia, it will mean every clan will realize, it is possible to build the largest infrastructure in a nation without waiting for NGO'S or Foreign countries, they will all point to Garacad port and say that was self funded.

I suspect though when they reach Phase 2 phase which is the 'real phase', they will need to wait for 'foreigners' to inject 'capital' into the project, I think the Locals can do the first phase on they're own, it's the second phase they struggle with financially. I remember Bosaso built a secondary port in a matter of seconds and I remember 'ceel macaan' the abgaals did the same. But they were not deep sea port whatsoever. I wish the Omar Mahmoud the best in they're endeavors, am I supportive, HELL YEAH, but realistically do I think it can be done. I am 'skeptical'.

I do not think realistically Garacad will be done, I swallow my words and admit an L if it is completed. I want the best for the locals but the 'ambitious project' is beyond 'clan means'. Ports cost billions of dollars, how are they going to reduce the cost on material needed? especially since the material is in the global market place and 'prices are set' internationally. I have yet to see a Majerten provide 'realistic' time-tables, funding partners, costs of material, labor, etc. I have seen nothing in terms of figures except news reports and the odd minister visiting it for a PR STUNT or as you know it now as an IGU SAWIR
The capital for the funds has already been raised otherwise the contractor would not take up the work.

It will be the deepest port in the country.

Port depths across the country:
Bosaso: 6.7 m
Mogadishu: 9 m
Kismayo: 9 m
Berbera: 10-11 m
Garacad: 11.5 m​

Where did you get that info? Berbera is 11.5-12

Is Garacad naturally deep?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Where did you get that info? Berbera is 11.5-12

Is Garacad naturally deep?
It's all in this video including the port depths.
To summarize what is said in the video, Garacad port will be Somalia's largest and deepest port. It will be able to hold 2 big ships and 8 boats at a time. It will also receive containers.

This is made possible because of Garacad's ideal spot. The rocks needed to make the port are only 1 km away. It also has natural depth so underwater digging won't be necessary. Because of massive cost saving advantages like this, Garacad will be Somalia's least expensive port.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Garcaad with bossaso port will be booming ports. PL infrastructure is the best Around Somalia. From Awdal to jubaland.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
The young honorable Fiqi Abdinasir straight after his inauguration visited Garacad as his first stop, the Fiqi as all our blessed Isims are making moves by strengthening our unity and focusing on developing our lands:2tjlv3e:
FB_IMG_1579593018411.jpg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
That's not Garacad:gucciwhat:why are you always trolling on PL threads

LoooL I'm just bantering

Just watched a video on the first page. There's nothing around this.

They're building a new port for a new city

WOAH - insha'Allah it's successful and done right.

Trending

Latest posts