Garacad Port & Town Construction Project

Good idea to merge all the different threads about Garacad port. I read it all, and it's very interesting to see how our cynical reactions were proven wrong.

How did you pay?

Some of us had reasonable doubts about the project. Were not just sceptics nature.

It's different when you see some real progress though. You see the concrete batching plant and pugmills have been set up, and that the concrete trucks and pumps are on the way.

I also remember seeing a video of the platform being built 2 months ago. There's some solid progress there.

Farm

VIP
Latest equipment arrives in Garacad.

PM0b3dB.jpg

A3THzO6.jpg

djjqrP5.jpg

GmGk5Vo.jpg

No we dont need eyl port. After garacad is done if we are willing to get another port it should be Las khorey.

You do need it, not as a full fledged port but as a fishing port or jetty port or whatever they call it.

The port will create more jobs for fisherman and many jobs in the fish processing plants and the ice making plants that go with this industry.

Theses jobs created will also increase the purchasing power of the people of Eyl which will lead to an increase in spending in stores which will create jobs in stores.

All of the above will also create much needed tax dollars.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Does that lead into the sea?

Probably not. I heard some of my abti comment about it and their like 'waa igu sawir' waxay raban inay dawlada somalia ku harowsadan kkkk. The hate is real, I responded furiously, why don't u just wish them best rather then worst. Spiteful ppl those hamaris

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Qaran ayaa wax dhisi kara qoomiyad ayaa wax dhisi karta qabiil ayaa wax dhisi kara qalyo isku tagay ayaa wax dhisi kara qof ayaa wax dhisi kara Dhismaha Dekkeda Garacad No more beesha Caalamka Quwadeena Iyo Caqligeena Aanu Kaashano
FB_IMG_1575728778927.jpg
FB_IMG_1575728783091.jpg
FB_IMG_1575728776574.jpg

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I disagree with reer Puntland on many things such as Politics and even ideology(They are salafis, iam Shafi Sufi Islamist) but i cant deny that they are doing something for themselves:ehh:

Trending