Gangistaar xalimos robbing elderly Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Theyre targeting elderly Somali adeers in Minneapolis.

They specifically knock on their doors asking somewhere to take Wudu and pray while seductively smiling at them, next thing you know she pulls out a gun and robs the money he has been saving from his SSI for years.

A popular Somali poet who has been cursed with kids that are bad asses daughter is in involve.

Warn your awoowes because they’re robbing every adeer out here.

Theyre targeting elderly Somali adeers in Minneapolis.

They specifically knock on their doors asking somewhere to take Wudu and pray while seductively smiling at them, next thing you know she pulls out a gun and robs the money he has been saving from his SSI for years.

A popular Somali poet who has been cursed with kids that are bad asses daughter is in involve.

Warn your awoowes because they’re robbing every adeer out here.
Why are you snitching on your crew?:umwhat:

Thank you for the warning. I got mugged a couple times last year by some knife wielding Hindi gangbangers with cornrows and gold teeth who made fun of my heavy English accent. A Punjabi girl was involved. She said this was payback for circumcising women in my tuulo. She said it was the revenge of the clit. I was shocked. I'd been mugged before in Kismayo in the summer of 1985, but my assailants had never stooped to the level of flashing their siil at me as this one did. Yowmul Qiyaamah is coming folks.

Thank you for the warning. I got mugged a couple times last year by some knife wielding Hindi gangbangers with cornrows and gold teeth who made fun of my heavy English accent. A Punjabi girl was involved. She said this was payback for circumcising women in my tuulo. She said it was the revenge of the clit. I was shocked. I'd been mugged before in Kismayo in the summer of 1985, but my assailants had never stooped to the level of flashing their siil at me as this one did. Yowmul Qiyaamah is coming folks.
You are my aspiration
:salute:

"summer of 1985"

Bruuh how old are u sxb :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.