Votes: 16 51.6%
  • No, it's a fun

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Anyway I was romancing this dude and I didn't know it would trigger a cut scene kkkk my aabo sat there like :drakewtf::what::susp:

lol that's why I always used to leave again when I walked into my 11 y/o brother playing GTA or whatever other game he wasn't supposed to be. I thought I'd let the lil nigga do his missions in peace instead of being on edge. The lil square-headed fucker will never know to appreciate it.

Bohol

VIP
I use to be a professional gamer in the past. My favourite games in no particular order.

Mortal Komabt
Grand Theft Auto Vice City & San Andreas
Metal Gear Solid
Dead or Alive
Pro Evolution
The Devil might cry

and dozens of others

lol that's why I always used to leave again when I walked into my 11 y/o brother playing GTA or whatever other game he wasn't supposed to be. I thought I'd let the lil nigga do his missions in peace instead of being on edge. The lil square-headed fucker will never know to appreciate it.

Lmaoo I'm definitley not playing the witcher in the living room :browtf: I seen some of them scenes kkkkkk

To be honest I never respected RPGs until then. Every game before that I'd skip every skippable cutscene and never followed the story. Heresy, I know. :icon lol: Actually it was Skyrim that actually made me pay attention since there are no cutscenes I was forced to follow the narrative of the game.
:deadpeter:

I was low key stuck on the first encounter with Letho. For some reason it took me an embarrassing amount of attempts to get past him. Only thing I really hated about Witcher 2 was the fact that you cannot jump. I felt disabled throughout the whole campaign kkkk. Oh and fixed paths. You're gonna love TW3
:banderas:

Apologise to your Tifa body pillow for me :drakelaugh:

yoooooooo how can u just skip cut scenes :jcoleno: warya that's most of the story!

I treat that shit like a movie or a tv show, I get bare into it ngl it's basically like interactive stories to me. I even read the codex and in game lore, do you remember all those books u could pick up in skyrim? I read a bunch of them :mjlol:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Lmaoo I'm definitley not playing the witcher in the living room :browtf: I seen some of them scenes kkkkkk
:siilaanyosmile: 10/10 would play again
yoooooooo how can u just skip cut scenes :jcoleno: warya that's most of the story!

I treat that shit like a movie or a tv show, I get bare into it ngl it's basically like interactive stories to me. I even read the codex and in game lore, do you remember all those books u could pick up in skyrim? I read a bunch of them :mjlol:

I've been skipping shit since super Nintendo and ain't nobody told me games actually have good stories. When I played skyrim I was like :wtf:this shit is actually good. Those books were kinda lit still. Especially when you pick up a second/third part and later on a first and make sense of shit.
I actually went knee-deep in Skyrim lore. My housemate once walked in on me playing TES lore videos on my big ass TV while snuggled into my bed with my headphones on at night. I had to tell him like
:browtf: "what the f*ck do you want? It's not what it looks like. ... I'll be down in a second" Literally 2 minutes later I had to explain how dope Skyrim really is to 4 dense fuckers in my room. It didn't go too well.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I just finished witcher 2, I can't wait to get my hands on 3 especially with the way it's been hyped up :wow1:

Of all the rpgs to start with... you pick final fantasy :susp:

I hope it didn't put u off kkkkk
Can recommend good ones? FF has been good to so far you need to play it :banderas:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I'm currently playing through FF XV right now :ahh:
About 2/3 of the way through the game and it's shaping up to be one of my favourite Final Fantasy games :dabcasar:
:salute:

Im on chapter 2 so far

Can you recommend me any other FF games similar to this FF 15 game. Damn i really missed out:ooh:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Video games in the 90s and 2000s used to be shit.

But nowadays they make extremely realistic video games. I fear for Generation Z, they will become asocial gaming addicts.
:westbrookwtf:
The 90s and 2000s produced some of the greatest games of all time bradar
Realistic =/= High quality gameplay

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

:dwill:

A Somali girl gamer

:ehh:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
:salute:

Im on chapter 2 so far

Can you recommend me any other FF games similar to this FF 15 game. Damn i really missed out:ooh:
All of the other FF games are turn-based, not sure if you would be into that :manny:
Lakin if you can get past that then I recommend Final Fantasy 7 (wait for the remake) and Final Fantasy 10
I think you can buy it on the PSN store

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
All of the other FF games are turn-based, not sure if you would be into that :manny:
Lakin if you can get past that then I recommend Final Fantasy 7 (wait for the remake) and Final Fantasy 10
I think you can buy it on the PSN store
Turn based eh idk about that:patrice:

Im very picky with rpg games last one i was seriously into was tales of symphonia yearssssss ago. But its battle system what made me like the game

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Turn based eh idk about that:patrice:

Im very picky with rpg games last one i was seriously into was tales of symphonia yearssssss ago. But its battle system what made me like the game
Tales of Symphonia :ohhh:
I've been told by everyone to play that game because apparently it's great but wasn't it on the Gamecube?
How can I get my hands on it :mjkkk:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Yeah thats why said yearssss ago:lolbron:

I think theres a ps3 version not really sure.
ps3 kulaha :mjcry:
RPGs are notoriously difficult to find copies of
I tried finding a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles (I recommend it) a couple years ago for the Wii but it sold for £300 a pop :mjcry:
Probably because it sold like three copies :kendrickcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts