GameStop market drama

This shit has been wilding. It reached $119 today.
A few days ago it was $15 per share. I should have dropped $1k man f*ck. If I dropped 1050 on 70 shares at 15 per share 2 weeks ago today I could have made $8.3k

Also don't dwell missed opportunities, trust me this is isn't going to be the last, there's many to come.

Lol, you have to use your own judgement not some AI.

Do you know how to read a balance sheet or an income statement? Do you know how to find if a corporation's total interest-bearing debt is less than 33% of total current assets ?

I don't agree with this logic, you use computers and software for everything in your life, but when it comes to shariah compliance, then you're suddenly worrying about programs?

Do you know how to read a balance sheet or an income statement? Do you know how to find if a corporation's total interest-bearing debt is less than 33% of total current assets ?

That's all public and easily accessible. What's your point?

I don't agree with this logic, you use computers and software for everything in your life, but when it comes to shariah compliance, then you're suddenly worrying about programs?

What are you on about????

How does Zoya determine shariah compliance? Do they use AI to do it or is it actual humans? Plus how is GME not shariah complaint? :draketf:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Its clear pump and dump, the group of people on Reddit called WallStreetBets is behind this. There was what, 8 Trading Holds. It is clearly security fraud, but as @Apollo said, the dumber you are, the more money you make in stocks.

Don't get me wrong, its innovative, but it won't be long before Financial Authorities get involved.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
BB also looks like it is going to rise, not only GME

This shit is actually crazy.

people who bought on the dip of $80 last night just made 260% return today

People are literally paying off their student loans off of this stock.
Some dude on wsb reddit has turned 50k into 30m cause he bought 60k shares of GME in 2019 when it was $14 a share.