GameStop market drama

Gambling is haram
It’s not gambling fam :jaynerd::snoop:
This shit is actually crazy.

people who bought on the dip of $80 last night just made 260% return today

People are literally paying off their student loans off of this stock.
Some dude on wsb reddit has turned 50k into 30m cause he bought 60k shares of GME in 2019 when it was $14 a share.
that’s crazy if true I could buy hella land with that and make a good business but I’m only 15 :kanyehmm:

Ppl are saying BB is next and I kinda want to drop 1k on it while it’s sitting at 23 right now

it’s up from 8 dollars on Jan 1

Its clear pump and dump, the group of people on Reddit called WallStreetBets is behind this. There was what, 8 Trading Holds. It is clearly security fraud, but as @Apollo said, the dumber you are, the more money you make in stocks.

Don't get me wrong, its innovative, but it won't be long before Financial Authorities get involved.
[/QUOTE

this wall street bets guys are actually retarded. They don’t care about making money off this, they care about fucking over the hedge funds. That ones that actually have a brain are actually selling at the peaks.

It’s gonna be hilarious when the authorities get involved to fix the market and the idiots who had 400% return but decided to hold end up losing it all.

this wall street bets guys are actually retarded. They don’t care about making money off this, they care about fucking over the hedge funds. That ones that actually have a brain are actually selling at the peaks.

It’s gonna be hilarious when the authorities get involved to fix the market and the idiots who had 400% return but decided to hold end up losing it all.

Tbh Short sellers getting destroyed is funny since they ruined so many companies are greedy. They heavily shorted this company and people noticed. After this i'm pretty sure they'll try regulate retail investors unfortunately.

Tbh Short sellers getting destroyed is funny since they ruined so many companies are greedy. They heavily shorted this company and people noticed. After this i'm pretty sure they'll try regulate retail investors unfortunately.

The SEC can't do shit to a bunch random people on reddit.

Royalflush

novacane
why are these wall street guys causing asset bubbles is this some hedge fund war
i have to jump on this and get ready to short sell
is anyone doing options and swaps?

1611739214593.png

:icon cool:

Royalflush

novacane
youve seen the GME crisis where theres a short squeeze right now all the people with short positions tryna piss on the flames to put it out but small investors keep driving the price up. so far the hedge fund melvin capital sold all its sold positions a hour ago and when the market opens in 2hrs all the shorted stocks will rise tremendously. stocks like nokia, blackberry, amc, palantir, bed bath and beyond. invest now before they get rid of their short positions

Apollo

VIP
that shitty little game shop is worth more than Somalia this is embarrassing

The market is in a bubble.

It is sickening that it went up so much in 2020 while everybody was suffering from the pandemic. If a once in a hundred year pandemic can't take it down I don't know what can.

The 2020s might repeat the 1920s.

Trending

Latest posts