Not open for further replies.

dhagax

no comments
Activision waa lakarbaashay. :chrisfreshhah:

one of the most disliked videos on YouTube right now
H9x8oM74cPX2M.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Legit Battlefield 1 was the nail in the coffin for Activision. Cod fanboys are all packing their bags.

Legit Battlefield 1 was the nail in the coffin for Activision. Cod fanboys are all packing their bags.
We're all still gnna buy that piece of shit new COD cuz it's the only way to get Cod 4 remastered. Those bastards at Activision knew what they were doing :mjsuitcry:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We're all still gnna buy that piece of shit new COD cuz it's the only way to get Cod 4 remastered. Those bastards at Activision knew what they were doing :mjsuitcry:
They shot themselves in the foot tho damn.

Jews you can't beat them might as well throw your wallet

I wish they remastered World at war instead it was my first cod and absolutely loved that shit

I don't think cod as a franchise is dead. I still play black ops 3 now and then.....surpsingly it's actullay a good game. I think where cod fucked up was not having quality control. You can't expect to have high quality games when you pump out one after another every year. They should've made like on every 2 or 3 years..that in my opinion is where they fucked up. They became too greedy.

@kernel do you watch competitive cod

Lool nah I don't got time for that nerdy shit no more. I used to play mlg game battles for cod 4 and mw2 and blackops 1 and 2. I was heavy into watching the pro scene too. Kinda stopped watching all of it cuz it's a huge waste of time tbh

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Lool nah I don't got time for that nerdy shit no more. I used to play mlg game battles for cod 4 and mw2 and blackops 1 and 2. I was heavy into watching the pro scene too. Kinda stopped watching all of it cuz it's a huge waste of time tbh
I haven't touched a cod game for years tbh, I do like check it out when theres like tournaments and shit happening for the fun of it.

the only cod game i played was mw2 and waw, the rest :camby:

Cod4 is what made the cod series how big it is. You missed out, it was a great game. If you ever get your hands on the remastered version play the campaign. Probably my fav cod campaign. Anyone remember that sniping mission. Still the best fps mission i played

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
last cod game I've thoroughly enjoyed was MW2...barret no scope was legit af in search and destroy :wow:

I tried the newer versions and it was hella confusing man....mans jumping on the walls and shit :williamswtf:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
last cod game I've thoroughly enjoyed was MW2...barret no scope was legit af in search and destroy :wow:

I tried the newer versions and it was hella confusing man....mans jumping on the walls and shit :williamswtf:
Spiderman shit smfh

I mean to be fair jumping off walls and having a booster that let's u jump high af in a fps gsme isn't as outlandish as yall making it seem. Halo had all of these and was still good af. Seriously tho lmao now that I think about it, they probably seen halo and how successful it was with that and tried to emulate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.