Galmudug should impeach useless senile Xaaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
005-1-1132x670.jpg

Nacale useless dabadhaliif xoolo xaaf, this bastard walahi is a useless mj agent, instead of striking naago mjs in revenge for Sacad lives lost in Galkacyo wars he is sitting with the enemy mj laughing his ugly face off in a anti-sfg conference led by mjs .

Walahi Sacads are being let down by this man, this man should leave that useless Anti-sfg conference led by mj in Baydhabo and start a war front in North Mudug to free Mudug from mj occupation, he should take advantage of tukaraq war and strike the heart of mjs NOW or else face impeachment and then summary execution for treason.

@father of the camel @RobleTheRainMan @Inquisitive_
@shabellegal

The f*ck is xaaf playing, sitting with enemy mjs instead of striking them a deadly blow:wtf:

XaajiXumbo

These naagos run like usain bolt evertime they hear the roar of war, walee Gamudug have been disgraced by useless xaaf, now is the time to avenge Attack and free our occupied Mudug and Nuga lands.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
005-1-1132x670.jpg

Nacale useless dabadhaliif xoolo xaaf, this bastard walahi is a useless mj agent, instead of striking naago mjs in revenge for Sacad lives lost in Galkacyo wars he is sitting with the enemy mj laughing his ugly face off in a anti-sfg conference led by mjs .

Walahi Sacads are being let down by this man, this man should leave that useless Anti-sfg conference led by mj in Baydhabo and start a war front in North Mudug to free Mudug from mj occupation, he should take advantage of tukaraq war and strike the heart of mjs NOW or else face impeachment and then summary execution for treason.

@shabellegal

The f*ck is xaaf playing, sitting with enemy mjs instead of striking them a deadly blow:wtf:

Lives lost for trespassing, get the facts right. Even in this very post u claiming our lands

Stop the calacaal, im sure you will get our attention sooner or later :gaasdrink:

Last edited:

XaajiXumbo

Galmudug is led by an incompetent half breed mj Xaaf, its a disgrace that a no Real Galmudugians isnt at the helm at this critical moment in the war of supremacy.

005-1-1132x670.jpg

@shabellegal

he should get hanged by the balls .i must say it was smart for puntland to split the airport revenue with hg and make that peace agreement .ehats there in north galgkacyo anyway other then the airport any resources ?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
muh irir :drakelaugh:

We all know OP is an isaaq claim hawiye.

Isaaq asking for hawiye help when shit is going sour for them like 88, 89, 90, 91:hahaidiot:

too bad MJ politicians are too smart and politically savy, peace with Galmudug has been reached :francis:
Allowing mudug forces to send reinforcements to tukaraq where you habar awals got fucked:francis:

Xaaf is a drug addict and Madobe cannot even tread.The hirshabelle guy looks like he has Down syndrome and don't even talk about the south west state leader.Who else do you think can lead these people except Gaas.

Fk me , Somalia is a joke.
:russ::pachah1:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
His mum is reer Goldogob not Mj. And Gaas' mum is reer Dhuusamareeb. Somali waa wiil iyo abtigiis. No need to call for bloodshed in this holy month.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
His mum is reer Goldogob not Mj. And Gaas' mum is reer Dhuusamareeb. Somali waa wiil iyo abtigiis. No need to call for bloodshed in this holy month.
I'm related to Gaas his mom is not reer dhusamareeb stop lying :camby:

his mom is carab salaax, he was only born in dhusamareeb because his father owned many businesses there :camby:

an mj don't marry from yellow eyed hutus :camby:

Last edited:

Mckenzie

VIP

his mom is carab salaax, he was only born in dhusamareeb because his father owned many businesses there :camby:

:gucciwhat: do you know how beta it sounds to say you don't marry certain women because of qabiil, naagtu qabiil ma leh, ama adigaa lagu guursanaya

:gucciwhat: do you know how beta it sounds to say you don't marry certain women because of qabiil, naagtu qabiil ma leh, ama adigaa lagu guursanaya

Exactly. When it comes to Somali women(except Bantu) I will marry whoever. The kids will be from my qabil and the mother loyalties will be to my Qabil only. End of!

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
stop trying to change the subject hutuboy, you said Gaas's mother is reer dhusamareeb an outright lie and you know it. If didn't call you out on your bs, you would've spread misinformation to more people :camby:

stop trying to change the subject hutuboy, you said Gaas's mother is reer dhusamareeb an outright lie. If didn't call you out on it, you would've spread misinformation to more people :camby:

Dang, you don't have to spell the whole name. Just say "Fart City"

Mckenzie

VIP
stop trying to change the subject hutuboy, you said Gaas's mother is reer dhusamareeb an outright lie and you know it. If didn't call you out on your bs, you would've spread misinformation to more people :camby:

He was born in that town but if you are sure of that then i stand corrected. :manny:

but they sure like this yellow eyed mooryans my mj girl can attest to that .many hawiye here in canada got mj women i dont know why you make it look like their anything speciall .heck even charlie murphy and eddie murphy were sharing the mj model iman at one point.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts