Galmudug says NO to Halane conference....

Even if he was a warlord which he’s not, that’s still 100x better than your Uncle Kenyaawi, 57 IQ Shariif, Deni Mozambique,Cumar Buur, Abdishakur the sea seller, and the lot of them
So according to Marehan logic any one who follows reer qulle is wadani and decent even if he was mooriyaan.

If Deni is Mozambique what do you think of Barre Huraale do you think he looks Italian?

What about your Terrorist uncle Abu Muscab the langaab Cali Xussein.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
People needs to taste their own medicine. And this is one of them, Galmudug is just repeating the actions done previously by the JL and PL administration. And they have every right to do so, as the gloves has came off.

People needs to taste their own medicine. And this is one of them, Galmudug is just repeating the actions done previously by the JL and PL administration. And they have every right to do so, as the gloves has came off.
Galmudug is just Farmajos paper admin.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The caller for meeting is UN not Xarmaajo villa Somalia.

Sheikh Kenyaawi,

I know your mindset 100%. For you Somalia means absolutely nothing. You are a Kenyan through and through, and your other allegiance is to Ethiopia. That’s a little shakier now since your Uncle Iley got punished for being such a good TPLF doggie.

Lakin anyhow Khalaasatul Qawl Somalia is house money for you, your ideal scenario is a fractured Somalia where one of your foreign daddies controls. Good thing is you are in the minority, so your game is doomed to fail. I suggest you stop doing that weird stuff where you suck cattle in Gaarisa, and spend time with the Reer Mandeera bravehearts who still believe in Somalinimo, regardless of whether they’re part of Kenya :yousmart:

Sheikh Kenyaawi,

I know your mindset 100%. For you Somalia means absolutely nothing. You are a Kenyan through and through, and your other allegiance is to Ethiopia. That’s a little shakier now since your Uncle Iley got punished for being such a good TPLF doggie.

Lakin anyhow Khalaasatul Qawl Somalia is house money for you, your ideal scenario is a fractured Somalia where one of your foreign daddies controls. Good thing is you are in the minority, so your game is doomed to fail. I suggest you stop doing that weird stuff where you suck cattle in Gaarisa, and spend time with the Reer Mandeera bravehearts who still believe in Somalinimo, regardless of whether they’re part of Kenya :yousmart:
Sheeikh Hirabu Goita Alxabashawi

If you really thought somalia was worth to you then Luuq would not be still under Ethiopian occupation for more than 30 years since your adheer Ina Masaale invited them for hilib qeyrin(hyena meat).

You are an Ethiopian through and through and a terrorist support of Abu Muscab the langaab Cali Xuseein.

The last time the kacan fell apart I wasnt in Mandeera running away from Somalia scrumbling to board a KDF helicopter. :comeon:
Huraale is gone no pirahna wil be allowed to squat in Kismaayo you can take it the hard way or the easy way.Kismaayo unukah leh.:sass2:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Galmudug is just Farmajos paper admin.
Call Galmudug whatever you want, but QoorQoor has his plan set out. If he doesn't want to come to Xalane, thats good on him. Why should we show two faces when Deni and Madoobe done the same thing when a shir was called. Or should we cut the others some slack since QoorQoor isn't "Darood". Its truly hypocritical and on par with munafiqnimo.

QoorQoor is closer to Farmajo then Madoobe , politically and socially, so it isn't a case of Paper Admin, but personal interest.

Call Galmudug whatever you want, but QoorQoor has his plan set out. If he doesn't want to come to Xalane, thats good on him. Why should we show two faces when Deni and Madoobe done the same thing when a shir was called. Or should we cut the others some slack since QoorQoor isn't "Darood". Its truly hypocritical and on par with munafiqnimo.

QoorQoor is closer to Farmajo then Madoobe , politically and socially, so it isn't a case of Paper Admin, but personal interest.
There were no elections in Galmudug he was hand picked and brought to a kangaroo elections.

Its an insult to reer Galmudug that fakemajo had to pick a warlord instead of a competent well educated individual so I guess.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
There were no elections in Galmudug he was hand picked and brought to a kangaroo elections.

Its an insult to reer Galmudug that fakemajo had to pick a warlord instead of a competent well educated individual so I guess.
Now your caring about Galmudug? QoorQoor came as it was done before him with Xaaf and before with Guled. Don't make it seem Farmajo started this trend, when the predecessors all had the same method.

Reer Galmudug clearly don't have a issue with QoorQoor, and he is fit for the position. He has a good relationship with the people, his state and the government in Xamar, which is the best for the people of GM. Your uncle is a warlord himself, under the guise of Shiekhnimo, so I guess its a insult to the people of Jubbaland to have Madoobe in power instead of a competent well educated individual so I guess.

Now your caring about Galmudug? QoorQoor came as it was done before him with Xaaf and before with Guled. Don't make it seem Farmajo started this trend, when the predecessors all had the same method.

Reer Galmudug clearly don't have a issue with QoorQoor, and he is fit for the position. He has a good relationship with the people, his state and the government in Xamar, which is the best for the people of GM. Your uncle is a warlord himself, under the guise of Shiekhnimo, so I guess its a insult to the people of Jubbaland to have Madoobe in power instead of a competent well educated individual so I guess.
Madhoobe is not a warlord he was part of ICU that kicked warlords and fought against Ethiopian occupation before the US captured him.
Barreh Huraale,Qoor qoor,Umar Finish are the warlords that ruled through brute force,looting and killings in the 90s till they were kicked out by the ICU.
Madhoobe is rageedi he has fought kacanists that have tried to unite as warlords like Huraale and Terrorists like Zakaria,Filow,Abu Muscab and as part of the Somali govt like PM saacid Madhoobe did hummer them well sending them to Gaajobaharey.

Then Fakemajo comes and tries to instal dictatorship as if we dont know what the priviledge life he had under his uncles Kacanist regime.

A dictator like Farmajo only would attract people they share same characteristcs of mooriyanism like qoor qoor and Filish you cant tell me with all the educated and competent population of somalis there was was non to fill the boots as mayor of Xamar or President of Galmudug.
All he offered was recycling ex warlords.
To fight such decadence madhoobe seems best suited to tgis role because he is a warlord buster.

Farmaajo has been funding SWS,Galmudug , Hirshabelle and Benadir heavily. It seems a non-tribal block has formed in Somalia.

These N&N states have also seen the most military support with much of the battle taking place in lower shabelle and galmudug state.

Farmaajo is pushing for the removal of Madoobe so Kismaayo(Jubaland) can be added as an N&N state. If this happens Southern Somalia will finally be centralized.

Puntland is doing everything it can to go against this. Unfortunently for Puntland their only Ally controls only Kismaayo which controls only ~200k people.

Somaliland is still being hard-headed and won't bother helping anti-federalism overtly due to Puntland instability helping their claim to independance.

If Farmaajo wins this election, centralization of South will be certain over his next 4 years. While if he loses and an Anti-N&N person wins all bets are off.
What going ro happen to deni when farmaajo reelected and he centralizes rhe government.

I've noticed that the supporters of N&N tend to be MX and small darood clans like warsangeli, dhulo etc. Just me?

I've noticed that the mucaarad of N&N tend to be from clans that think they have " the mandate of heaven " to rule Somalia .

"Let my 'adeero' be a president or we're all gonna
dabadhilif and shit on somalinimo" :tocry:

:lolbron:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I think you're right, MX themselves are small with D block
How many degmos do you think Mxs have within Somalia? :dead:

Mareexan is the only clan with 3 sitting presidents.

Two vice presidents (Jubaland/Galmudug) and current FGS President. Theres nothing small about MX kkkkk, in fact we have more politicians within the government and within NISA compared to other Darood groups. We play our politics the right way by forming alliances solely based on mutual interest.
Which is why we're always the peoples favorites and thats whether it be President Or Prime Ministers. :salute: