Galmudug QoorQoor Speaks Out

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am watching this closely but let ahlu sunnah @TekNiKo remember, once the SFG is replaced from Farmajo, this clown will be defunded and the SFG soldiers will be used to bolster up ahlu sunnah to retake dhuso-gurieel while PL will manage ximan iyo xeeb iyo galnus in baraxley till godinlabe.

We just need to get rid of Farmajo who backs this horrendous Galmudug state for re-election purposes, once farmajo is gone, just like the previous GM leader was thrown out, so will QoorQoor

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I am watching this closely but let ahlu sunnah @TekNiKo remember, once the SFG is replaced from Farmajo, this clown will be defunded and the SFG soldiers will be used to bolster up ahlu sunnah to retake dhuso-gurieel while PL will manage ximan iyo xeeb iyo galnus in baraxley till godinlabe.

We just need to get rid of Farmajo who backs this horrendous Galmudug state for re-election purposes, once farmajo is gone, just like the previous GM leader was thrown out, so will QoorQoor
I hope he loses the election, its clear he has dictatorial tendencies with the amount of blood spilled in Guriceel, Baidoa and even Kismayo. I used to support him until he attacked the very core of my belief Sufism. Ha dhaco.

We need to save this country from Qatar AS who have an alliance with Farmajo govt. Shaki kuma jirto labo shabaab inay wada shaqayan PL must be vigilant

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@DR OSMAN Ahlu Sunnah isnt going nowhere they are just “biding their time” until the eelaay forces from Xamar leave. They are on the outskirts of both Dhusomareeb and Guriceel.

Heres latest warbixin

Trending

Latest posts