Status
Not open for further replies.
....Just kidding

mNuW4xy.jpg

Once a mooriyan, always a mooryian

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
He owned and founded Daallo airlines, your family probably paid hundreds to go on his planes to visit back home. Can't hate on his flex and hustle.

Bohol

VIP
He owned and founded Daallo airlines, your family probably paid hundreds to go on his planes to visit back home. Can't hate on his flex and hustle.

Daallo airlines was founded by this HY guy hence the name "Daallo" which is a HY deegaan in Sanaag.

CEO of Daallo airlines Mohamed Ibrahim Yasin Olad
image4223.jpg

I don't understand this whole anti khat vibe, all somalis from 5 Somaliweyn chew, just as all white politicians drink alcohol after work.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Daallo airlines was founded by this HY guy hence the name "Daallo" which is a HY deegaan in Sanaag.

CEO of Daallo airlines Mohamed Ibrahim Yasin Olad
image4223.jpg

My bad, he is a shareholder though i believe. All their flights down South use to stop K50 in Xamar which was his strip. I heard he was in Somaliland recently for business.

Hes been balling since day 1. Only Caato (AUN) and Ilqeyte came close.

Bohol

VIP
My bad, he is a shareholder though i believe. All their flights down South use to stop K50 in Xamar which was his strip. I heard he was in Somaliland recently for business.

Hes been balling since day 1. Only Caato (AUN) and Ilqeyte came close.

Could be true since big GX and Hawiye businesses are usually mixed (Telesom + Hormuud (formerly Al Barakat), Daalo + Jubba airways).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending