Galmudug President Xaaf: sidii Al-shabaab ayaan ula dagaalameynaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

"waxaan ka baqeynaa in sidii mukhtaar rooboow qoorta nala so qabto. laakiin ha ogaato halkan ma ahaan meeshii ay ciidan usoo diri lahayd,faragalinta hadaysan naga deyn sidii Al-shabaab ayaan ula dagaalameynaa”

:damn:

xaaf accuses the federal government of destabilizing galmudug for the past 19 months and not helping continue state building after achieving successive peace deals with warring factions within the region namely Ahlu Sunna Waljama'a . According to xaaf galmudug has not been receiving its fair share of the aid the sfg disburses to federal states. He also states that the federal government has been sending external actors through backdoor channels without properly informing his officials , he accuses them of causing fitna in the region. He states the sfg squanders thousands on planes carrying these xildhibaano and wasiiro sent from Muqdisho.

Xaaf is only reduced to barking and talking tough on behalf of Gaas and Puntland. His own people dont support him.

Loooool, you don't even try to seem smart or reasonable, 0% hishood.
:tacky:

#SuperEmbarrasing
Says the woman who appears out of nowhere when anyone mentions this gov.:bell:

You and ur adeer kim jong kheyre and this gov are bila xishood. Destroying the little progress we have had with thier anti federalism nonsense. PL just banned them from setting foot in thier territory. I hope Xaaf and madoobe follow. :fittytousand:

Says the woman who appears out of nowhere when anyone mentions this gov.:bell:

You and ur adeer kim jong kheyre and this gov are bila xishood. Destroying the little progress we have had with thier anti federalism nonsense. PL just banned them from setting foot in thier territory. I hope Xaaf and madoobe follow. :fittytousand:
Yeah yeah, sounds like more qabyalad to me. Stop deflecting. There's a lot I could say, but I'll leave it at this :abuxyga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts