Galmudug President Xaaf Admits SL was the aggressor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
After SL were soundly defeated, they claimed they were attacked by the federal government

20180515_160743-png.45299

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
After realising its not 1988 anymore and the irir card doesn't work, muuse shaani suddenly switched his tone to "i love somalinimo" :russ::russ:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
When the likes of Xaaf a former moryaan admits Puntland were not the aggressor, you can be sure hes speaking the truth.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
He doesn't represent HG. I remember HG elders telling me we should destroy Puntland together and expand our borders further into their land.

They had my Adeero's laughing wallahi. :drakelaugh:

"Xarmaajo controls only one bedroom in villa Somalia kkkk:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:"- Somalilanders April 2018

"Somaliland was attacked by all of Darood inc kilka shanaad, Hawiye, Raxanweyn, Madow Weyne, Madhibaan, Southern Dir + child soldiers with logistics support from China, Turkey and Qatar all under the FGS and faqash Farmaajo:frdfvsb:"- Somalilanders May 2018

Wallahi I even saw one gabiley boy on facebook live say Farmaajo used habar yonis faqash sleeper cells to attack our army z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC

Reminds me of one geeljire from my secondary school who got knocked out by another geeljire then he woke up saying "I got rushed by 20 man wallahi" :cryinglaughsmiley:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Xaaf is the definition of stockholm syndrome. I can't take people who pay taxes to PL seriously kkk.

tenor.gif

Xaaf is the definition of stockholm syndrome. I can't take people who pay taxes to PL seriously kkk.

tenor.gif

Naw, Xaaf is growing as a tactician. He made the deal with Pland for them to fully commit to Tukaraq/LA. I think he has something up his sleeve for Mj's after they've exhausted themselves

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Naw, Xaaf is growing as a tactician. He made the deal with Pland for them to fully commit to Tukaraq/LA. I think he has something up his sleeve for Mj's after they've exhausted themselves

:meleshame:and also the collective HG have added another 4 years term into his 2 years, this man will stay in power for the coming 6 years in Galmudug, walee Xaaf is genius he must have said something good to the HG, for them to have agreed especially Ceyrs as they love him alot since the step 1 unification of Galmudug.

PLanders are the expansionists. They should stick to their state if they don't want problems.
They'll try expanding, get defeated and run away from their gear and tanks like clockwork.

Maybe if PL learns how to shoot backwards they'll be able to run away and still manage to survive. I see some are already training for this.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
PLanders are the expansionists. They should stick to their state if they don't want problems.
They'll try expanding, get defeated and run away from their gear and tanks like clockwork.

Maybe if PL learns how to shoot backwards they'll be able to run away and still manage to survive. I see some are already training for this.
Puntland and Galmudug are walaalo now. Accept it.
:siilaanyosmile:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Gaas is waging the war because he wants votes in the coming elections. If he's secured that he'll make peace with Somaliland and the deaths of those young boys will be in vain.

The 1 or 2 comfort words of Somalinimo from Xaaf is a tactic to let Gaas continue on the war path and let him get ahead of himself. With depleting resources, and no funds to pay his troops, it may end very badly for the professor :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending