GALMUDUG President Ahmed Geele Haaf has been 'kicked out' in yet another no-confidence vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Will he accept it?!! I dunno. But one thing is clear; the FGS can easily replace the presidents of Hawiye led Federal states. It's an embarrassment and it shows you the political incompetence that the huutuus are suffering from. It's like Hassan Sheikh Mohamud replacing PL and JL presidents whenever they disagree with him.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Will he accept it?!! I dunno. But one thing is clear; the FGS can easily replace the presidents of Hawiye led Federal states. It's an embarrassment and it shows you the political incompetence that the huutuus are suffering from. It's like Hassan Sheikh Mohamud replacing PL and JL presidents whenever they disagree with him.

Shut up with your hutu nonsense. Hawiye are true Somalis. You’re just jealous our abtirsi goes to samaale and yours doesn’t. Must be peak being a bastard. ❤️❤️

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Shut up with your **** nonsense. Hawiye are true Somalis. You’re just jealous our abtirsi goes to samaale and yours doesn’t. Must be peak being a bastard. ❤️❤️
16 year old female in politics section?!! What are you doing here?!! You seem lost.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
16 year old female in politics section?!! What are you doing here?!! You seem lost.

Hmmm. Don’t try divert away from the fact you’re an Arab bastard. Daroods aren’t and have never have been great without the help of hawiyes
Youre welcome.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Hmmm. Don’t try divert away from the fact you’re an Arab bastard. Daroods aren’t and have never have been great without the help of abgaals.
Youre welcome.
Daroods are Arabs as proven by many Arab genealogists. But tell me who's Samaale and what's his origin if you're educated in this topic.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Daroods are Arabs as proven by many Arab genealogists. But tell me who's Samaale and what's his origin if you're educated in this topic.
Haye since you admit your an arab, go back to where you came from, illegitimate child of jabarti.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
History would say otherwise, HG humiliated you. You were saved as usual by MJs, you should be grateful.

Humiliated you? Just because abgaal are the most civilised qabil to exist doesn’t mean we were humiliated.
You didn’t save us, we just let savages kill each other.
For the sake of world peace, MJs need to be exterminated.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
His excellency Abdiweli gaas since he represents all the federal states needs to support xaaf against the Amisom dictatorship in mogadishu

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Imagine a 16 year old female with that kinda hatred. I blame her parents.

I don’t hate anyone. I actually like daroods.
I have mjs in my own family. I was just umm joking about your extermination
But mjs on here are highly annoying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.