GALMUDUG GANG RAPE of a TUMAAL GIRL 'RODA'

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIGHT PRISON SENTENCES AND 'LASHINGS'. :mugshotman:

@Saahid Qamaan aka @Inquisitive_

Since you have a fascination with rape cases, perhaps you would like to tackle the Galmudug gang rape case. (Seeing as you are from there).

The judge kept saying "gabadha buu/ma isticmaalin/ isticmaalay!"... wtf? Is she a toy? a PRODUCT?!! What do you mean "used"?

The investigation? They ASKED the rapists QUESTIONS, which allowed them to deny the extent of their crimes.
NO FORENSICS only THEIR WORD!

PUNISHMENT? To get lashes!! Or a 6 month prison sentence!

Yet, he is obsessed with Puntland. Clean your DIRTY home first.

Last edited:
How come y’all are bringing up rape to score points? Women’s trauma is not for people to laugh and win pointless regional/clan squabbles online.
:farmajoyaab:

This is unacceptable!

Lashes and prison time is not punishment, they raped her!

Is it because she is Tumaal?? :frdfvsb:

We need to raise awareness like people did for Asha, a national campaign.

How come y’all are bringing up rape to score points? Women’s trauma is not for people to laugh and win pointless regional/clan squabbles online.
:farmajoyaab:

I don't know about you but I am glad to be aware of this. I will reach out to my contacts to see what we can do.

Hopefully International Organisations that defend the rights of minorities can intervene.

one

αΆœα΅ƒΚ·α΅’ αΆœα΅ƒΚ·Λ‘α΅’
Raggaan la yaabi jiray, misna naagihii baaba ka daray.:icon rolleyes:

Rape is an issue everywhere and we all need to take action, what happened to the pregnant woman that was gangraped and killed in lower shabelle? no justice?

actually more

Somaliland's parliament has yet to pass the rape bill. Even they are suffering from gang rapes.
Clearly, this is a growing problem in the Somali peninsula. Young men are becoming predators.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-42604496

"Nowadays we have seen even people carrying out gang rapes," he said.

"The main emphasis of the new act is to completely stop rape."

The new law has come before parliament after years of lobbying by children and women's rights advocates.

Faisa Ali Yusuf of the Women's Agenda Forum told the BBC they have been waiting for such legislation for a very long time.

The new bill still needs approval from the upper house and the BBC's Anne Soy explains it comes within the context of the self-declared republic being keen to be seen internationally as a viable democracy with functioning institutions.

Correction 11 April 2018: This article has been amended to clarify that the bill had not yet passed into law and the length of prison sentence that those convicted may face.

Do you guys think these young men are watching violent ography?

Has anyone been back to Somalia/land, do the internet providers censor inappropriate content???

Instead of focusing on Somali politics, Somali think tanks need to study the moral decay of the Somali people.

Somaliland's parliament has yet to pass the rape bill. Even they are suffering from gang rapes.
Clearly, this is a growing problem in the Somali peninsula. Young men are becoming predators.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-42604496

"Nowadays we have seen even people carrying out gang rapes," he said.

"The main emphasis of the new act is to completely stop rape."

The new law has come before parliament after years of lobbying by children and women's rights advocates.

Faisa Ali Yusuf of the Women's Agenda Forum told the BBC they have been waiting for such legislation for a very long time.

The new bill still needs approval from the upper house and the BBC's Anne Soy explains it comes within the context of the self-declared republic being keen to be seen internationally as a viable democracy with functioning institutions.

Correction 11 April 2018: This article has been amended to clarify that the bill had not yet passed into law and the length of prison sentence that those convicted may face.
this is indeed an issue getting out of hand, elders are part of the problem. mental illness is widespread and people are on drugs, i think this is few reason why gang rape is growing. recently they made it illegal to marry your rapist in SL. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...me-hiv-president-musa-bihi-adbi-a8160691.html

this is indeed an issue getting out of hand, elders are part of the problem. mental illness is widespread and people are on drugs, i think this is few reason why gang rape is growing. recently they made it illegal to marry your rapist in SL. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...me-hiv-president-musa-bihi-adbi-a8160691.html

Marry the rapist? :icon e sad:

What is wrong with Somali elders?
Thank god Somaliland banned that primitive and evil practise.
I pray that they vote to kill them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts