Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Waa wareey.....

:damn:

I don't think even my parents or grandparents could name so many empty villages but apparently <25 born and raised in west can?:damedamn:

Sheeko sheeko

:hova: To 99.5% of the posters here. Reasons #1 I'm no longer Somali.

Waa wareey.....

:damn:

I don't think even my parents or grandparents could name so many empty villages but apparently <25 born and raised in west can?:damedamn:

Sheeko sheeko

:hova: To 99.5% of the posters here. Reasons #1 I'm no longer Somali.

hore lee usii soco marka. na dhaaf duqda.

PS: nin cadaan maa ku aroosay adigana btw?

That is the only time they say they are not Somali lol.

:cosbyhmm:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Not really, my sub clan was also killed and their village was held by HG for 9 months just for being neutral.

You don't see me calaacaaling like these pests every single day on this forum.
Maybe it's because you don't care about your land or people after-all it's over run with al shabaab, moryaan, tribal warlords & militias. Let's look at cadaado it's governed by sacad & saleeban while galgaduud it run by tribal islamists who are mainly cayr there's no unity even between habar gidir let's move over to hiraan that's mainly controlled by al shabaab then there's jowhar where anarchy is the order of the day last but not least there's Mogadishu the "Capital" city of Somalia let's just say suicide bombings are a daily occurrence, so I don't blame you for not showing interest towards your people or where you're from & not being too keen on going back home. Whereas Puntland Alhamdulillah there's been peace governance iyo kala dembyn so much so that most of the diaspora from Puntland go back home, so don't be suprised if we're more connected & have a deep bond with our motherland & our people.

Yeah sure :chrisfreshhah:

If you were not a qabiilest you would make threads about your liyuu and iley but you haven't made a single thread :russ:

I despise the Liyuu and support ONFL but further than that I'm ignorant on the particular issues surrounding the Ogaden region and my family is from Somalia, not Ogaden. :manny:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Isn't this the guy who posts history and useful links? He said something nice here. You need cooler heads to drill sense into some thick skulls sometimes saxib.

You are an MJ and made sense, others should be able too. It is not like you don't care about your relatives back home, but still, you reasoned well in this case.
You came to give dawah?

What's that then? MJs don't make sense :drakekidding:

Don't insult our intelligence mullah MJ don't make sense:bell:

What next MJs are not Muslim :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending