Galmudug about to liberate Ceelbuur, as Pres.Qoorqoor visits the Army for the Offence.....

1617773745250.png

1617773797807.png

:rejoice: The only HAG thats Amisom Free, the Lands under Alshabaab will be freed by Somalis Iljeexs only

The Video has a nice tune too Masha'Allahi Guul HG!

Main Military in Galmudug is paid by FGS. This allows Galmudug to focus all its funds on development and local police forces instead of wasting it on militias who are prone to corruption.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Main Military in Galmudug is paid by FGS. This allows Galmudug to focus all its funds on development and local police forces instead of wasting it on militias who are prone to corruption.
If state doesn't control forces, then what is point for qorqor to go to meet them?.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I welcome this news. Inshallah Xarardheere and Ceeldheer shall be liberated. No AMISOM and No AS should be the goal.
They can ask puntland to make joint force to free those lands faster. But it will not be free :sass1: .

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Good, these terrorists shouldn't be controlling even a village. I never understood why the locals tribes didn't organize and attack celbuur and Haradheere. I guarantee you had it been a rival clan that took over those towns, they would have been wars long time ago.

Until we have a leader that is just, that really follows the sunnah properly and won't divide us on Qabiil, makes sure his family doesn't get any favouritism and wants to see a more equal society. This cancer won't go away.

The only once paying the price is the youth. Some dying through tabriib, some in foreign prisons for Burcad badeed, even the maskiin soldier gets lousy money compared to Amison,

If the leader is good for the ppl the bloody Xalane camp would close, Amison would leave and every Somali able bodied male would go through military training.

Greater Somalia might be divided but we should leave the jaahil mentality and see the threat from Xabashis and Kikuyas. Insha'Allah we shall rise and we should aim to have the best education, economics and the whole my tuulo is better then your tuulo would be a thing of the history.

The 8
Until we have a leader that is just, that really follows the sunnah properly and won't divide us on Qabiil, makes sure his family doesn't get any favouritism and wants to see a more equal society. This cancer won't go away.

The only once paying the price is the youth. Some dying through tabriib, some in foreign prisons for Burcad badeed, even the maskiin soldier gets lousy money compared to Amison,

If the leader is good for the ppl the bloody Xalane camp would close, Amison would leave and every Somali able bodied male would go through military training.

Greater Somalia might be divided but we should leave the jaahil mentality and see the threat from Xabashis and Kikuyas. Insha'Allah we shall rise and we should aim to have the best education, economics and the whole my tuulo is better then your tuulo would be a thing of the history.
The infantile concept of a magical great leader is whats holding Somalis back. Alshabab and terrorist entities formed from a vacuum of institutions.

Every successful nation on earth relies on anti-fragile institutions and not one leader. This allows the gradual consolidation of power not in one place but in many different sectors of the government.

We need a stronger judicial system, strong parliament, strong government institutions and independent financial institutions. Consequently we will have a stronger government and a stronger nation for generations.

Corruption is a shock in Europe due to it's strong anti-corruption institution which will is a heavy handed against corruption.

I mean this in no offence, we just need to stop deifying leaders. HSM government helped built the base of Somalias institutions, Farmaajo worked on top of that and hopefully the next FGS will further strengthen and grow instutions.

Remember that 10 years ago Alshabab controlled Kismaayo and most of the south. Now they are being killed all over the nation by a Somali National Army.

Trending