Galkacyo Streets Open Till Midnight

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I remember Muqdisho in 98 walahi when the warlords ruled. No-one walked the streets after 'maghrib', no-one left their neighborhood. It's great to see the security level in Galkacyo is good. Even though it's neighbored by one of the most 'moryan' clans in Somalia. This clan isn't being picked on by me wallahi and it's not a mj vs hg beef. But HG has issues with every clan from bimaal, to abgaals, to murusades, to rahanwayn to all darods. They had conflict or are in conflict constantly with all clans. The common clan in this is always HG. Plus they are still stuck with no government since 91, wallahi GM, reminds me of Mogadishu in 98, no administration, no police station, no courts, no road projects, water projects, electricity supply. Wallahi basically they just live like animals and sleep. Nothing changes from day to day, how can a clan live like this.

Anyways KUDOS to Galkacyo and congratulations. It's great to see the city thriving even though it's located in a very unstable region unfortunately due to HAWIYE. Where--ever these Hawiye are, there is always instability be it the deep south or central areas. Wallahi meel kasto uu hawiye joggo 'khayr' ma taalo.

I remember Muqdisho in 98 walahi when the warlords ruled. No-one walked the streets after 'maghrib', no-one left their neighborhood. It's great to see the security level in Galkacyo is good. Even though it's neighbored by one of the most 'moryan' clans in Somalia. This clan isn't being picked on by me wallahi and it's not a mj vs hg beef. But HG has issues with every clan from bimaal, to abgaals, to murusades, to rahanwayn to all darods. They had conflict or are in conflict constantly with all clans. The common clan in this is always HG. Plus they are still stuck with no government since 91, wallahi GM, reminds me of Mogadishu in 98, no administration, no police station, no courts, no road projects, water projects, electricity supply. Wallahi basically they just live like animals and sleep. Nothing changes from day to day, how can a clan live like this.

Anyways KUDOS to Galkacyo and congratulations. It's great to see the city thriving even though it's located in a very unstable region unfortunately due to HAWIYE. Where--ever these Hawiye are, there is always instability be it the deep south or central areas. Wallahi meel kasto uu hawiye joggo 'khayr' ma taalo.
Habardugaag are pussy quit the calaacal bah dugays

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@KS3 Imagine this guy ruled Puntland

sheekh-shaakir.jpg

He looks clueless and shocked he is talking about governance, he doesn't understand it wallahi, you can see it in his face his totally out of his depth. Imagine 'Shaakir' Was the president of puntland and how backwards our region would be. Human capital of Puntland and Galmudug is vastly different, the 'land' is the same lakin 'dadka aad iyo aad bay uu kala duwan yihin'

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
That’s progression alhamillah
InshaAllah galkacyo will stay prosper and economical growth will continue.

Trending

Latest posts