Galkacyo Makes Me Sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is one place that is very different to Puntland cities, where in the world does that sort of stuff happen in any Puntland cities besides Galkacyo? We really need to ask ourselves some serious questions about this city. It's generally known as the wild wild west. The people are very patriotic but the city is a jungle let's be honest about galkacyo and drop any clan pride.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Don't say it's not Puntland side because look at the light pillar, Puntland colors. Why is this city always fragile in it's security? Don't Galkacyo folks ever ask themseslves what they can do to change this nonsense rather then let it repeat itself always.

I was in galkacyo in June/July and trust me I will never go back lol

It looks a dusty tuulo with very high insecurity and bad infrastructure. And it is hotter than hell

No wonder people like this Eedo @Reiko come from there

My dad use to teach there back in the days in the mid 70’s. Was a nice place back then, it’s a shithole now though .

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The security of Galkacyo is not in the hands of Puntland so it is not as safe as other towns in Puntland. A scene like this is very unlikely to take place in Garowe, Bosaso, Qardho etc... Even in towns in Mudug like Galdogob, Xarfo and Bacaadweyn something like this would not happen. Galkacyo is a divided city, that has freedom of movement at the same time. A recipe for disaster.

@Pureblood don't make me post videos of Hargeisa.

The security of Galkacyo is not in the hands of Puntland so it is not as safe as other towns in Puntland. A scene like this is very unlikely to take place in Garowe, Bosaso, Qardho etc... Even in towns in Mudug like Galdogob, Xarfo and Bacaadweyn something like this would not happen. Galkacyo is a divided city, that has freedom of movement at the same time. A recipe for disaster.

@Pureblood don't make me post videos of Hargeisa.

Please do. I don’t know how that’s relevant to this topic even but go right ahead

galkacyo is a troubled city which needs all the help it can get, a border town that is ignored and always under attack while the leaders sit and chill in garowe. This shared policy and duo police between galmudug and puntland wont work abdiweli gaas is part of the problem but the residents too, they are very ingored tho its almost like puntland wants it gone.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The murder rate of Galkacyo is comparable to other explosion prone cities of the south. Abdixamiid; a young man in his hey days loved by all was heartlessly killed by a gunman 5 days ago. The city is in chaos and the Puntland government has put on the ignore mode.

The murder rate of Galkacyo is comparable to other explosion prone cities of the south. Abdixamiid; a young man in his hey days loved by all was heartlessly killed by a gunman 5 days ago. The city is in chaos and the Puntland government has put on the ignore mode.
Is it safe for civilians not involved in politics?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
CY AUN biggest mistake was allowing Hutites back into this city.

Baraxley shouldve been bombed back to the stone age and converted into a parking lot

Status
Not open for further replies.