Galdogob District + Tuurdibi Dry Port and Customs Development

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
My fellow Leelkase Bros are progressing quite fast. Galdogob is a peaceful city Mashallah.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Map says google map says ethopia tho?
Not just Galdogob, All the border districts of Somalia such as: Galdogob, Buhodle, Abudwak, Balanbale, Luuq etc are counted as Ethiopian towns according to the fallacious Google maps. They'll correct it in the future tho.

This is what happens when people are willing to sacrifice lives for peace and endure discomfort for future comfort.

Puntites back home are amazing people.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Not just Galdogob, All the border districts of Somalia such as: Galdogob, Buhodle, Abudwak, Balanbale, Luuq etc are counted as Ethiopian towns according to the fallacious Google maps. They'll correct it in the future tho.

I am not sure why people care what is said online or on maps, their all 'futile attempts' and possibly mental illness especially when u just go to the ground level and 'see' the reality for yourself. It's like we don't like reality and prefer online 'sheet'. I would argue most of 'ogadeniya' including 'somali zone of dire dawa' are more connected to Somalia then they are with Ethiopia.

The 'masses of Somalis' there don't even 'integrate' into Ethiopia be it politically, socially, religiously(not even sense of bondness with ethiopian muslims), economically, etc. It's only a 'small' select few at the top who do, not the society itself.

I went to Dire Dawa and half of it feels like ETHIOPIA and the Other Half doesn't feel anything like it and felt like you were in Somalia Somewhere. So I would start the 'Somali' border there.

The problem is the 'tuulos' around dire dawa to harar, this is where it'strongly 'oromo' and if you add their portion of dire dawa on top of that, they are clearly in the majority and ISSA needs to TANASUL. It's like they crept up on the ISSA taking tuulo by tuulo away from them untill converging in dire dawa and then taking that away from them.

Last edited:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
This is what happens when people are willing to sacrifice lives for peace and endure discomfort for future comfort.

Puntites back home are amazing people.
Alhamdilalah i will come to somalia one day and work on rebuilding while you waste around in the west.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Alhamdilalah i will come to somalia one day and work on rebuilding while you waste around in the west.

Oromo took 'dire' and any Somali denying this is 'insane'. I was driven in a 'taxi' from Dire to Harar, every tuulo was 'oromo' along that road and then inside Harar it's again 80% OROMO with small remnants left of the original settlers the Hararis. I didn't drive from Addis to Dire so I can't tell you the reality on the ground. But I would assume the same case for oromo majority in the tuulos untill they converge into 'dire' and again form the 'majority', I would say 70% inside the town itself of dire dawa is oromo today from what I saw.

Issa and Hararis are 'natives' though and share a similar problem with oromo expansion.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Oromo took 'dire' and any Somali denying this is 'insane'. I was driven in a 'taxi' from Dire to Harar, every tuulo was 'oromo' along that road and then inside Harar it's again 80% OROMO with small remnants left of the original settlers the Hararis. I didn't drive from Addis to Dire so I can't tell you the reality on the ground. But I would assume the same case for oromo majority in the tuulos untill they converge into 'dire' and again are the 'majority' I would say 70% inside the town itself.
Huh?