Puntland Galdogob Green Park

Discussion in 'Development' started by Farm, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Farm

Farm

Ratings:
    +8,104
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  2. QueenSamaale

QueenSamaale

Ratings:
    +1,409
    Beautiful ma'sha'allah :qri8gs7:

• Love Love x 4
  3. Ibrahim hassan

Ibrahim hassan Esteemed Excellency

Ratings:
    +217
  4. Karim

Karim Darodism works for everyone

Ratings:
    +12,340
    Mudug, Puntland, Somalia.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Karim

Ratings:
    +12,340
    My fellow Leelkase Bros are progressing quite fast. Galdogob is a peaceful city Mashallah.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Ibrahim hassan

Ratings:
    +217
    Map says google map says ethopia tho?

7. embarassing

embarassing VIP

Ratings:
    +12,410
  8. Karim

Ratings:
    +12,340
    Not just Galdogob, All the border districts of Somalia such as: Galdogob, Buhodle, Abudwak, Balanbale, Luuq etc are counted as Ethiopian towns according to the fallacious Google maps. They'll correct it in the future tho.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. embarassing

embarassing VIP

Ratings:
    +12,410
  10. Finesse

Finesse

Ratings:
    +3,207
    This is what happens when people are willing to sacrifice lives for peace and endure discomfort for future comfort.

Puntites back home are amazing people.

• Like Like x 4
  11. DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN VIP

Ratings:
    +6,857
    I am not sure why people care what is said online or on maps, their all 'futile attempts' and possibly mental illness especially when u just go to the ground level and 'see' the reality for yourself. It's like we don't like reality and prefer online 'sheet'. I would argue most of 'ogadeniya' including 'somali zone of dire dawa' are more connected to Somalia then they are with Ethiopia.

The 'masses of Somalis' there don't even 'integrate' into Ethiopia be it politically, socially, religiously(not even sense of bondness with ethiopian muslims), economically, etc. It's only a 'small' select few at the top who do, not the society itself.

I went to Dire Dawa and half of it feels like ETHIOPIA and the Other Half doesn't feel anything like it and felt like you were in Somalia Somewhere. So I would start the 'Somali' border there.

The problem is the 'tuulos' around dire dawa to harar, this is where it'strongly 'oromo' and if you add their portion of dire dawa on top of that, they are clearly in the majority and ISSA needs to TANASUL. It's like they crept up on the ISSA taking tuulo by tuulo away from them untill converging in dire dawa and then taking that away from them.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Ibrahim hassan

Ratings:
    +217
    Alhamdilalah i will come to somalia one day and work on rebuilding while you waste around in the west.

13. DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN VIP

Ratings:
    +6,857
    Oromo took 'dire' and any Somali denying this is 'insane'. I was driven in a 'taxi' from Dire to Harar, every tuulo was 'oromo' along that road and then inside Harar it's again 80% OROMO with small remnants left of the original settlers the Hararis. I didn't drive from Addis to Dire so I can't tell you the reality on the ground. But I would assume the same case for oromo majority in the tuulos untill they converge into 'dire' and again form the 'majority', I would say 70% inside the town itself of dire dawa is oromo today from what I saw.

Issa and Hararis are 'natives' though and share a similar problem with oromo expansion.

14. Ibrahim hassan

Ratings:
    +217
    Huh?

15. DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN VIP

Ratings:
    +6,857
    If you ever hear Somalis own 'dire dawa' they mean 'historically' not 'presently'. I sometimes confuse this because when you go there, you can clearly see who is the majority by all the people inside the town and surrounding villages.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted