Gabooye/Midgaan were a powerful clan until the geel jire united and toppled them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
They were wealthy people and that's why geel jire say they ate haraam, it means they were so wealthy that pastoral communities couldn't accept that they made it through halal means when they dealt with thirst and hunger to earn their comparatively meager income.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:francis:

Wallahi this saddens me more than you can imagine.

Dad Soomaali ah, isku diin ah, isku af ah, isku dhaqan ah, who for no logical reason are treated like absolute shit.

Everything about Somalia and Somalis upsets me these days, I think I'm beginning to lose all hope.

Hubble

VIP

Wallahi this saddens me more than you can imagine.

Dad Soomaali ah, isku diin ah, isku af ah, isku dhaqan ah, who for no logical reason are treated like absolute shit.

Everything about Somalia and Somalis upsets me these days, I think I'm beginning to lose all hope.

The starting point is to accept that Somalis have evil ways, view them as disgraceful people until they prove you wrong. From then onward you start to become happy over small victories which will eventually shatter these evil ways. This man wrote a book, Somalis don't even like Gabooye studying but he has a masters degree and he's more literate than them. Bring a tear my eye wallahi.

Blacksmiths are more useful to society than camel herders. Madhibaan should be looking down on other Somalis as the real untouchables

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Oh, I've accepted the fact that the Somalis back home are basically subhuman. I don't expect much from them to begin with so disappointments are few and far between.

I expected more from the diaspora but somnet and somalispot crushed that little hope.

You know the Madhibaan are very proud of their identity though. On Facebook, they don't shy away from having Madhibaan or Gabooye or Tumaal in their Facebook names. The Somalis have failed to destroy these people.

Hubble

VIP
Oh, I've accepted the fact that the Somalis back home are basically subhuman. I don't expect much from them to begin with so disappointments are few and far between.

I expected more from the diaspora but somnet and somalispot crushed that little hope.

Diaspora are scum, too many are just ignorant people who cling on to their status in Somalia from pre war, if a famine happens or AMISOM rape someone they claim it only happened to minorities, even Dadaab they'll say is only minorities as they're not Somalis. What did you expect from them?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I just thought since they were victims of this clan mess and forced to live with the dreaded ajanabi, they'd be the first to abandon qabyaalad. Apparently not.

This entire issue, and every other issue facing Somalia, would disappear overnight if we just let go of these horrific fairy tales. Yet people still have the audacity to claim qabiil isnt the problem.

Hubble

VIP
I just thought since they were victims of this clan mess and forced to live with the dreaded ajanabi, they'd be the first to abandon qabyaalad. Apparently not.

This entire issue, and every other issue facing Somalia, would disappear overnight if we just let go of these horrific fairy tales. Yet people still have the audacity to claim qabiil isnt the problem.

Jaahilnimo nooh. They can't let go of when they were top dogs in a country, they haven a similar status to the Midgaan and so they keep it going for their self esteem.

Jeesto

VIP
Idk about their history but i like them more than some "Noble" aka Laandheer people i know back home. They're also a hardworking fellas and contribute alot to the communities around them and get no credit. Gabooyes shouldn't let these skinnies ruin their dreams and future because of background aka qabiil. Hope that they'll stablish their own party( The GFDJp, The Gabooye Front For Democracy & Justice Party) some day to show their place in the politics, society and let their voices be heard.
They also need to think outside the box and start/expand their bussinesses or get high ranked jobs and compete with big companies such as Dahabshiil And Indha Deero for market dominance, Technology etc . God bless them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending