Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Did you forget to take off the womens niggis?:mjlol:
hFA72BF3A

Go seek some help mate.
You MENTALLY UNSTABLE ZOOOOMALI.

I suggest you visit Edna's hospital maybe they will refill your prescription.

Don’t try to deflect you little gay twink. You and your boyfriend @waraabe need quraan saar to get the gay demon out of you. Your obsession with having trains run on you by Englishmen is not something your gaal eedo edna with saggy breasts can cure. Disgusting animal gaydoor :nahgirl:

waraabe

Your superior
Don’t try to deflect you little gay twink. You and your boyfriend @waraabe need quraan saar to get the gay demon out of you. Your obsession with having trains run on you by Englishmen is not something your gaal eedo edna with saggy breasts can cure. Disgusting animal gaydoor :nahgirl:

The only people whose women got fucked by the English are darod who sold their hoe women to the British

Your darod grannies are out here showing us their panties

Hoeness is sure a darod trait

Kkkk niggas on here insulting women 24/7 like the little twink bottom he is. Naayahee go watch your cross dresser boyfriend @draco put on women’s niggis for you. Nigga talks about Daarood cause he’s angry about what they did to him:mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior
Kkkk niggas on here insulting women 24/7 like the little twink bottom he is. Naayahee go watch your cross dresser boyfriend @draco put on women’s niggis for you. Nigga talks about Daarood cause he’s angry about what they did to him:mjlol:

Hahahaha when the jar ash gets too much, play the moral card lol

Hahahaha when the jar ash gets too much, play the moral card lol

Naayahee I know your broken family tells you Daarood did dispicable things to your people but it was a long time ago. Cuqdada iska saar. Wipe your moms tears off her face and tell her it’s ok. You ended up tahriibing to England so your son can take her beloved English cock up his xaar-hole:trumpsmirk:

You sure love making vivid gay references, but then you are a doof@r following the footsteps of his gay imam uncle. Tell me brada, are the Kenyans using condoms in jubbaland? What about when your mother was in dadaab, did they use condoms on her or was it raw? If raw, the Kenyan was your father
I admire your fdk can I learn from you and where do you get all that energy from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending