Gaas selling illegal fishing rights to fund reelection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Gaas. He’s so incompetent at his job Puntland will never get itself off the ground and will always be part of Somalia ruled from Mogadishu .

I like Gaas. He’s so incompetent at his job Puntland will never get itself off the ground and will always be part of Somalia ruled from Mogadishu .

FB_IMG_1508775876352.jpg

lol

Emotional *****, following me around with a different nick after I forced you out :pachah1:

You sound like a garac, was your father killed young?

You are part of the three old ladies and you are asking me about my father:gucciwhat:

Another low iq tahriib waryaahee futada iska so tol way ku gogoday :mahubowtf:

waraabe

Your superior
You are part of the three old ladies and you are asking me about my father:gucciwhat:

Another low iq tahriib waryaahee futada iska so tol way ku gogoday :mahubowtf:

You sure love making vivid gay references, but then you are a doof@r following the footsteps of his gay imam uncle. Tell me brada, are the Kenyans using condoms in jubbaland? What about when your mother was in dadaab, did they use condoms on her or was it raw? If raw, the Kenyan was your father

You sure love making vivid gay references, but then you are a doof@r following the footsteps of his gay imam uncle. Tell me brada, are the Kenyans using condoms in jubbaland? What about when your mother was in dadaab, did they use condoms on her or was it raw? If raw, the Kenyan was your father

I love making vivid gay references? Listen little retarded negro. I know you were out late at the London gay bars but get this straight. You are the most vile and savagely gay habar on here. You can’t accuse anybody else except maybe @draco the drag queen. @Pastoralite is practicing jelqing and says he has nine inches he wants to practice on you since he has no qas to qaraac.:susp:

DRACO

VIP
I love making vivid gay references? Listen little retarded negro. I know you were out late at the London gay bars but get this straight. You are the most vile and savagely gay habar on here. You can’t accuse anybody else except maybe @draco the drag queen. @Pastoralite is practicing jelqing and says he has nine inches he wants to practice on you since he has no qas to qaraac.:susp:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.