Gaas Declares His Candidancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
I fully support President Gaas. I hope he returns to lead Puntland for another 5 years insha Allah.

What on earth will this corrupt incompetent guy add to puntland that he couldn’t in 5 years?

Luckily he has 0 support and most of the corrupt MPs who would have voted for him will be replaced.

He doesn’t even have the support of Omar Mohamud let alone Mohamud salebaan or harti

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Abdiweli gaas should use all of puntlands income to regain the presidential office cause the corrupt terrorist federal government in mogadishu will use the international aid money to try bribe puntlanders so they may get their yes man in office

This is personally wallahi farmaajo and khayre are trying to destroy puntland by arming different tribes so they may start a tribal war in puntland.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Abdiweli gaas should use all of puntlands income to regain the presidential office cause the corrupt terrorist federal government in mogadishu will use the international aid money to try bribe puntlanders so they may get their yes man in office

This is personally wallahi farmaajo and khayre are trying to destroy puntland by arming different tribes so they may start a tribal war in puntland.
this is not true. which tribe is he arming and where is your proof. please my fellow puntite stop using propagando to turn us against each other. no one elected will become a yes man. the parliament and the people wont allow it. who ever gets elected knows that puntland has to keep the reputation of the father of the federal Somalia. but i want to know which tribes you think faarmaajo and kheyre are arming. because no need weapons have come to puntland. you know how i know because all the main gun dealers and smugglers are cali saleebaan and we would of heard it by now.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

the only tribe that might work with faarmajo is issa mohamud. they are already coming out and supporting him in the open. soldiers are making speeches in garowe denoucning gaas. they keep capturing the garowe central bank and airport every couple of months. speak on the treason being repeatldy commited by reer garowe. reer barri are loyal. issa mohamud even left the front lines and refused to fight for gaas.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
the only tribe that might work with faarmajo is issa mohamud. they are already coming out and supporting him in the open. soldiers are making speeches in garowe denoucning gaas. they keep capturing the garowe central bank and airport every couple of months. speak on the treason being repeatldy commited by reer garowe. reer barri are loyal. issa mohamud even left the front lines and refused to fight for gaas.

That's why no-one likes them in PL, they did the same to cade muse rioting in front the presidential palace at the time. They are known to do this every election time when the president isn't 'issa mahmud'.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The majority of the inhabitants of bari cismaan maxamud support president abdiweli gaas

Even cismaan maxamud puppets in garoowe payed bribe money from farmaajo and khayre murursade iyo mareexan mafia yet they can’t step foot in qardho or bosaso there are many cismaan maxamud who have committed treason I agree and they should be dealt with after president gaas gets another five years insha Allah

Ciise maxamud are the most loyal to puntland it’s cismaan Maxamud Who are treasonous

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That's why no-one likes them in PL, they did the same to cade muse rioting in front the presidential palace at the time. They are known to do this every election time when the president isn't 'issa mahmud'.
I vehemently disagree it’s reer qardho Who always cause the trouble even when Abdullahi Yusuf May Allah be pleased with him tried to make qardho the capital city they began to riot while reer garoowe embraced every Puntlander and agreed to make garoowe the capital city.

Status
Not open for further replies.