Gaals who like hijabis

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Have y’all noticed that a lot of gaal men have the nerve to hit on hijabis? I thought hijab was supposed to deter these fools, but no they still try it. It lowkey makes me so uncomfortable, like you see me wearing a headscarf and are still trying to talk to me. What on earth is wrong with them 😭😅

I've seen many gaals that are into hijabis lol
giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
Have y’all noticed that a lot of gaal men have the nerve to hit on hijabis? I thought hijab was supposed to deter these fools, but no they still try it. It lowkey makes me so uncomfortable, like you see me wearing a headscarf and are still trying to talk to me. What on earth is wrong with them 😭😅
1622746677769.png

Yes, especially madow men. But there has been an increase in hijabis getting approached by non-Muslim men. I have my suspicions as to why that is the case.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Yes, especially madow men. But there has been an increase in hijabis getting approached by non-Muslim men. I have my suspicions as to why that is the case.
a lot of non Muslim women wear hijab in hence these perv thinking hijabis are like that

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I completely agree I think it’s getting worse. Maybe the hijabi s on social media have convinced them that Muslim women are fair game. And for some reason it’s a lot of Somali girls showing off their body. When I scroll on TikTok I get a lot of Somali related content and see plenty of these women. They're all the same: ten pounds of makeup, skin tight clothes, and a hijab.

**** a lot of non Muslim women wear hijab in **** hence these perv thinking hijabis are like that
That’s exactly what I was thinking because it wasn’t like this before. And also, people want something new. So modest women are desired as they’re tired of seeing naked and half naked women; their minds don’t respond the same to it anymore (a phenomenon called habituation, where the novelty of something wears off).

Yea I actually got harassed more when I wore one. Hijabis are becoming fetishized unfortunately, I’ve heard that some gaal men want to “try out a hijabi” like they’re a new ice cream flavour

Trending