Gaalo will always be the Enemy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Literally muslims have No friends on this planet but Allah. Never trust a Gaal, On Allah never. Any Gaal whether Somali or anything. They all want the same thing. TO END ISLAM.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Chinese are xoolo, these are the same doqons who were told to institute a one child policy and went door to door drowning just born babies in buckets.:shookgabre:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Chinese are xoolo, these are the same doqons who were told to institute a one child policy and went door to door drowning just born babies in buckets.:shookgabre:
They are the worst of the worst. Pagans. Wallahi they would gut those muslims in a day or two if they could get away with it.

May Allah give them patience and may there dead go to Jannah Firdaus InshAllah. Scary times to be a muslim wallahi.

Literally muslims have No friends on this planet but Allah. Never trust a Gaal, On Allah never. Any Gaal whether Somali or anything. They all want the same thing. TO END ISLAM.

"Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah, except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination." - Surah Al'imraan (Surah 3: Aya 28)

i just recently found out that Radio Free Asia is a private broadcasting company based in Washington DC originally created by the CIA sometime in the early 1950's to combat communism in East Asia.

the threat then was communism, now it's "expansionist" China which has become a regional superpower in South East Asia and the world's second largest economy. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01...rorism-main-threats-to-us-mattis-says/9345670

i am not downplaying the ethnic divisions between the atheist Han Chinese and our Muslim Turkic UIghurs brothers in the now occupied western China but I feel that a good amount of this news might be sensationalized anti Chinese propaganda just my opinion but i could be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts