Not open for further replies.

Odeg

Gedo
DTbIapTW4AAuENz.jpg

DTbIapXXkAAYdlx.jpg

DTbIapdXcAEA7Sa.jpg

DTbLK4iVAAAFwgC.jpg

Last edited:
who added those two helicopters in the second pic?

What a poor job of photoshop

I remember a xalimo on here saying we needed to drop grenades from helicopters to deter AS maybe the government has taken advice from here.:lolbron:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I’m loving the photoshop :)

While we find it interesting, I have seen a photoshop pic of a giant dinosaur ransacking a city with the title “mucjiso, bal arka xayawaanka etc” and hundreds of shocked people replying with “subxanallah!”.

Our people are so innocent :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Btw, I have always known reer galgacyo were very hospitable people, thank you to the great people of the city for welcoming the President. We are truly moving forward :)

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Galkacyo the heart of somali nationalism so proud to be from that region, insallah it will prosper :it0tdo8:

I’m loving the photoshop :)

While we find it interesting, I have seen a photoshop pic of a giant dinosaur ransacking a city with the title “mucjiso, bal arka xayawaanka etc” and hundreds of shocked people replying with “subxanallah!”.

Our people are so innocent :)
I’ve seen it yesterday:russ: I was so dead.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Will he stay on the side of Gaalkacyo where isn't seen as just a guest :lolbron:

Wow some of these ladies have taken this bleaching thing way too far. Don't they know how much irreversible damage they are causing to their skin?

What will they do when they find out faraxs prefer brown/dark skin girls over a Micheal Jacksonson look.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Got myself a cup of coffee, reading triggered folks comments

:mjohreally:
But the Somali national flag is one-third of the flag and its set at the top. How can someone be even trigged with the situation:ayaanswag:
I reckon Somalia one of the best flags in the world, its simple and so nice to look at:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending