Gaalkacyo integration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in love with a girl from this city once. Me and two other guys were using all kinds of suugo science against each other to win her over. It was embarrassing. I think that city produces some beautiful girls in general.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
download (1).jpeg
images.jpeg

Farm

VIP
Integration is another word for cultural genocide, the two races must stay separate or north Gaalkacyo will become the new south Gaalkacyo.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Who said a wall isn’t mutually beneficial? There is literally nothing North of the “border” that Southside needs. The capital and all the important stuff is down South. Good luck with your desert oaosis

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Integration is another word for cultural genocide, the two races must stay separate or north Gaalkacyo will become the new south Gaalkacyo.

Two races kulaha you both Somali part of Somalia so STFU. Telling us we're dividing Somalis you lot hate each other more what the f*ck is wrong with you. Where's your Somalinimo that you're always spewing to Somaliland

Farm

VIP
Two races kulaha you both Somali part of Somalia so STFU. Telling us we're dividing Somalis you lot hate each other more what the f*ck is wrong with you. Where's your Somalinimo that you're always spewing to Somaliland

Are you retarded? When have I ever spoken about Somalinimo on this forum ever?’next time @ the right person idoor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts