Gaaljecel joins AS after Hawadle militias attck their degan

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
It's will take along time to get rid of xarakat kebab. Only a small hardcore faction are fanatic khawarij who believe the ideology. The rest waa minorities and midsize clans that are kept from power or have been bullied. Diverse regions need to learn to share.

Gaaljecel is one clan that’s actually passionate AS supporters. They feel like xawadle use SNA against them so they use AS to defend themselves

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It's will take along time to get rid of xarakat kebab. Only a small hardcore faction are fanatic khawarij who believe the ideology. The rest waa minorities and midsize clans that are kept from power or have been bullied. Diverse regions need to learn to share.
If the Hawadle and Abgaal clans play musical chairs in HS these smaller to midsize clans have no incentive in joining this is why federalism is a failure.

If the Hawadle and Abgaal clans play musical chairs in HS these smaller to midsize clans have no incentive in joining this is why federalism is a failure.
Gaaljecel will be next president of HS inshalalh. But what about mx? When will you guys be presidents of GM or JL? Oh I forgot never :heh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Gaaljecel will be next president of HS inshalalh. But what about mx? When will you guys be presidents of GM or JL? Oh I forgot never :heh:
We've been ruling Somalia for 25 years, Province Governorship is not a high ambition.

Donald Trump GIF by NowThis

We will get rid of Gaaljecel terrorists, Ogaden have done a good job of neutralising them in Kismayo and also the Eelays have done a good job of kicking them from Wanlaweyn.

Xawaadle will clean them up from Jowhar and Beledweyne

Trending