Future

I'd like to return for strictly commercial purposes. My industry is strongly regulated and dominated by massive multi-nationals. I would like to capitalize on the current lack of regulations in Somalia and get my foot in the door.

Living? I don't have any intentions whatsoever. I wouldn't be 100% opposed to it by myself, but I question the feasibility of it with a family and a potential non-Somali spouse. Though I wouldn't write Africa off entirely.

vanilla

i think with my heart
i would have returned to somalia ages ago. I just can't leave my parents behind and they are not ready to go back yet :francis:

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
I'd like to return for strictly commercial purposes. My industry is strongly regulated and dominated by massive multi-nationals. I would like to capitalize on the current lack of regulations in Somalia and get my foot in the door.

Living? I don't have any intentions whatsoever. I wouldn't be 100% opposed to it by myself, but I question the feasibility of it with a family and a potential non-Somali spouse. Though I wouldn't write Africa off entirely.
Same exact plan

Trending

Latest posts