Future leader of Somalia?

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Who do you think should be on the throne? Also how and what changes need to be made? Also N&N how will there reign be remembered? IMO they were better than previous leaders which doesn’t take much but still nowhere near siyad barre. Thoughts?:yacadiim:

The future leader of Somalia should be kheyre. He has shown what it takes to be a leader and has done significant reforms despite all the obstacles. Now the question is will he get a PM as effective as him? I doubt

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The guy has no leadership skills and hardly any oratory skills lol

besides he never attended any military School to qualify for a sergeant let alone a general hahaha

You say that, but then look at the speech, of your abo in villa Somalia.

Military wise, hes dealt with the khawarijites, up in the Qandala and Galgala mountains.

I say, he's more than qualified.

You say that, but then look at the speech, of your abo in villa Somalia.

Military wise, hes dealt with the khawarijites, up in the Qandala and Galgala mountains.

I say, he's more than qualified.
To deal with khawirij of which I support doesn’t make him a General at the age of 30 lol

And my abo is abo siyaad there has never been any Somali orator like him to date

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Khayre after Farmaajo's second term.

N&N here for 16 years. The new Kacaan baby

:trumpsmirk:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
So you want us to believe fat corrupt abdiweli gaas who looks like he has Down syndrome is a better leader than kheyre :dwill:
One has a PHD in political science from HARVARD

The other one looks a refugee shipped from libya
hassan_kheyre-740x493.jpg

you have serious issues walahi any honest man will tell you kheyre is by far better leader than than gaas.. it is like comparing Siad Barre to Deni or Ahmed madoobe lol

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Say what you want about Khayre. That nigga went from a refugee camp to Norway to getting a MBA to being a self made millionaire. He's more caked up than Abdiweli Gaas. That's facts.

Trending

Latest posts