Funny conversation between a racist Chinese and his Kenyan worker.... says Uhuru Kenyatta is monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Chinese guy has degraded the kenyans way too much.. he says Kenya is all monkey country even the president is monkey hahahaha and he only came here to make money.

And guess what he saying this all while in Kenya :mjlol::lolbron:

Chinks are a whole nother breed. Their faces are just as Madow, yet feel superior because of their yellow skin. :chrisfreshhah:
Both have ugly wide noses and protruding jaws. Worse for East Asians because of their nasty sub-human eyes.

Chinks are a whole nother breed. Their faces are just as Madow, yet feel superior because of their yellow skin. :chrisfreshhah:
Both have ugly wide noses and protruding jaws. Worse for East Asians because of their nasty sub-human eyes.
I thought BLM xalimos were not suppose to utter racist things
:ooh: So you guys only act anti racism on twitter :russ:

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Well you have behaved liked one numerous times so it it behaves like one types like one and looks like one then certainly it’s a BLM
:hemad:

just because she doesn't reply to every madow thread with "haha dumb monkey negroes, they should bring back slavery" like some on here doesn't make her a blm xalimo

kenyans are weak. Im not the most violent guy....but you coming into my country and calling me moneky? naah im gonna kill you right there and then

My awowe had chinese friends they were maskiin and very friendly stop being racist

You see sometimes you have to be racist back to someone like that. I definitely would give him a piece of my mind.

kenyans dont care,kenyans are capitalist,they only care if you bring money or not
Also they are proud and very qabilist,the two rivals are kikuyu and jaluo or luos
Maybe the chinese was talking to a luo,who would also call kenyatta a monkey

This is why we should never sell our country to whites or asians. Thank god for blessing us with oil and resources. Looks like if we can find a good leader we will have dodged a bullet like the sand monkeys. Only ignorant west africans don't bother learning how to make the most out of their own resources. Don't worry i will drag my educated ass back to that hell hole of ours in 2035 and run for president. I will die before small dick chinks insult us in our own country and i have a strange feeling farmaajo will get us there.

:wowsweat::cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.