Full History Of The Hobyo Sultanate

World

VIP
The picture you're showing is them signing treaties to their Italian masters in Mogadishu. Nice try.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Plus, Hobyo Sultanate was a joint coalition of Omar Mahamood section of Majerteen (Dafarood) and Habar Gidir a sub sub clan of Hawiye. It was no different of Somaliland (Isaaq) ruling your Harti brothers and you tried liberating them but they karbash you very hard.

And yes, Yemenis were the ones who did the fighting not the weakling Majerteens. They were able to conquer a small section of Hiraab Imamate land since Hiraab Imamate was in a war but were still able to resist them and Hiraab Imamate was still strong and standing.

"By the late 19th century, the imamate began to decline. Faced with internal problems, the imamate also faced challenges from the imperialist forces as well as the Zanzibari sultan, and even the Portuguese in the earlier years. By then, a young ambitious rebel of the Majeerteen managed to invade Hobyo with an army of Yemeni musketeers and declared himself the sultan of Hobyo. After few years, the Sultan was disposed and overthrown by a former commander of the Imamate named Guuleed Faarax Jeex who put Hobyo back into the hands of the Imamate for a short period of time .

Soon afterwards, the entire region was snapped up by the fascists Italians and it led to the birth of a Modern Somalia. However, the Hiraab hereditary leadership has remained intact up to this day and enjoys a dominant influence in national Somali affairs."

I can post which Emirs that controlled Dhuusamareeb, El Bur, Harardheere and Hobyo. You had no upperhand against the Habar Gidir.
Hiraab Imamate? WTF is that? Could you show me their castles, armies, written documents and so on? Anything even pointing towards its existence outside some marfish?

upload_2018-4-15_22-8-12.png

Whilst Zanzibars and Majerteen were quarreling over Hawiye land in Middle Shabelle, where the f*ck was this so called Hiraab Sultanate?

World

VIP

It is unprecedented in Somali history where a sub clan rules over another sub clan and builds forts on their land. MJS used to collect taxes on the local Hawiye clans.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You liar. It wasn't "Hawiye" since most of them were part of Hiraab Imamate but after Hiraab Imamate was going through civil war you called Yemeni (hadramout) soldiers to conquer a small section of Hiraab Imamate land since the rest of Hiraab fought back hard. You only fight a state that is weakened and you call foreigners to fight for you just like 1983 and still lost kkk. Here:https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=1982_Ethiopian–Somali_Border_War&oldid=834036333

Majerteen are the weakest and most cucked Somalis ever. They can't fight other Somalis themselves so they call forigners to fight behalf for them and when the foreigners win they claim that legacy. Absolutely embarressing!

You tried the same sh*t with Somaliland with other Somali clans and still got karbashed. :cryinglaughsmiley:
Look at this cuqdaad :icon lol:

Let me debunk each point one by one

It wasn't "Hawiye" since most of them were part of Hiraab Imamate but after Hiraab Imamate was going through civil war you called Yemeni (hadramout) soldiers to conquer a small section of Hiraab Imamate land since the rest of Hiraab fought back hard.

Yes it was Hawiye, this is even recorded by cadaan historians of the time, they did not mention any "imamate" or whatever name the naked hawiye tribes called themselves, they specifically referred to them as Hawiye. Evidence below:

Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 22.03.42.png

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...n&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=snippet&q=hawiye&f=false

There was no such thing as "civil war" among hawiye, they were united and encompassed most hawiye subclans, sacad, cayr, saleeban, duduuble and others. They were destoyed, humiliated overpowered, easily brushed to the side by Boqor Kenaadid. Conquered their own land, built and entire Kingdom right on top of their conquered land and enslaved the local population

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

Wallahi if i was Hawiye i would hide away from this topic in shame, biggest humiliation in Somali history:damn:

Watch this xawaadle kid even admit Habar Gidir were victims of "gumaaysi" by the majerteen which means colonisation

Initially, Ali Yusuf Kenadid's goal was to seize control of the neighbouring Majeerteen Sultanate, which was then ruled by his cousin Boqor Osman Mahamud. However, he was unsuccessful in this endeavour, and was eventually forced into exile in Yemen. A decade later, in the 1870s, Kenadid returned from the Arabian Peninsula with a band of Hadhrami musketeers and a group of devoted lieutenants. With their assistance, he managed to overpower the local Hawiye clans and establish the kingdom of Hobyo in 1878.[6][7] [8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultanate_of_Hobyo#cite_note-2

So let me get this straight, the weakest and most cucked somali clan enslaved your ancestors, conquered their land, built and entire Sultanate on it and subjugated your people. Majerteen have mindfucked hawiye so badly no wonder you hate us.
:dead:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
HABARGIDIR waa qabiilka kaliya somaliyeed ee lagumeystay

Habar Gidir were the only somali clan to be colonised by another somali clan

Lol whatever. Cling on to this fantasy you have from 100s of years ago... I knew you were obsessed with us but this, this is something else. It's insanity.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Hiraab Imamate? WTF is that? Could you show me their castles, armies, written documents and so on? Anything even pointing towards its existence outside some marfish?

View attachment 41198

Whilst Zanzibars and Majerteen were quarreling over Hawiye land in Middle Shabelle, where the f*ck was this so called Hiraab Sultanate?
There was nothing, thats why most Hawiyes hate MJs deep down they know its true, they were basically naked xoolo running around doing nothing until Majerteen came and civilised them. Hobyo was nothing until the Hobyo sultanate, do you see anything like this:

HobyoFort.jpg

Before the MJs arrived? :icon e biggrin:

Most MJs are politically correct about this like how white americans are poitically correct about their ancestors enslaved black americans. But it makes great infomation for fdk :icon lol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Ruler and King of the naked Hawiye tribes. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
This photo is from conquered Hobyo more than 100 years ago. Look at the mudhuts, thats where the local hawiye tribes lived right next to the castle Boqor Kenaadid built. Lol, this doesn't this remind you of their baraxley tuulo in Galkacyo a stonesthrow away from MJ areas of Galkacyo :icon lol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Imagine how many hawiye concubines he had. Nigga was living life.

:damn::banderas:
wanna know something very interesting, cismaan mahamoud who are the mjs that live in the northern most part of Somalia made up large part of Kenaadid's soldiers, and they settled in Hobyo after Kenaadid conquered it, thats why there are some cisman mahamouds who to this day are reer hobyo. For example the second president of Somalia Abdirashid Ali Shermarke was cismaan mahamoud who was born in the xaaraardhere district of south mudug. What would bring a reer bari cismaan mahamoud down to xaaraardhere south mudug? Same reason why white British people live in Australia they colonised the land

Look at this cuqdaad :icon lol:

Let me debunk each point one by one

It wasn't "Hawiye" since most of them were part of Hiraab Imamate but after Hiraab Imamate was going through civil war you called Yemeni (hadramout) soldiers to conquer a small section of Hiraab Imamate land since the rest of Hiraab fought back hard.

Yes it was Hawiye, this is even recorded by cadaan historians of the time, they did not mention any "imamate" or whatever name the naked hawiye tribes called themselves, they specifically referred to them as Hawiye. Evidence below:

View attachment 41197

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...n&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=snippet&q=hawiye&f=false

There was no such thing as "civil war" among hawiye, they were united and encompassed most hawiye subclans, sacad, cayr, saleeban, duduuble and others. They were destoyed, humiliated overpowered, easily brushed to the side by Boqor Kenaadid. Conquered their own land, built and entire Kingdom right on top of their conquered land and enslaved the local population

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

Wallahi if i was Hawiye i would hide away from this topic in shame, biggest humiliation in Somali history:damn:

Watch this xawaadle kid even admit Habar Gidir were victims of "gumaaysi" by the majerteen which means colonisation

Initially, Ali Yusuf Kenadid's goal was to seize control of the neighbouring Majeerteen Sultanate, which was then ruled by his cousin Boqor Osman Mahamud. However, he was unsuccessful in this endeavour, and was eventually forced into exile in Yemen. A decade later, in the 1870s, Kenadid returned from the Arabian Peninsula with a band of Hadhrami musketeers and a group of devoted lieutenants. With their assistance, he managed to overpower the local Hawiye clans and establish the kingdom of Hobyo in 1878.[6][7] [8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultanate_of_Hobyo#cite_note-2

So let me get this straight, the weakest and most cucked somali clan enslaved your ancestors, conquered their land, built and entire Sultanate on it and subjugated your people. Majerteen have mindfucked hawiye so badly no wonder you hate us.
:dead:
After showing you the sources and debunking your lies you instead make emotional statements and make up fantasies just to protect your pathetic ancestors. :dead:

Lee Cassanelli in his book, "The Shaping of Somali society," provides a historical picture of the Hiraab Immate. He writes:

According to local oral tradition, the Hiraab imamate was a powerful alliance of closely related groups who shared a common lineage under the Gorgaarte clan divisions. It successfully revolted against the Ajuran Sultanate and established an independent rule for at least two centuries from the late seventeen hundreds and onwards.[1]

The alliance involved the army leaders and advisors of the Habar Gidir and Duduble, a Fiqhi/Qadi of Sheekhaal , and the Imam was reserved for the Mudulood branch who is believed to have been the first born. Once established, the Imamate ruled the territories from the Shabeelle valley, the Benaadir provinces, the Mareeg areas all the way to the arid lands of Mudug, whilst the ancient port of Hobyo emerged as the commercial capital.[1]

Hobyo served as a prosperous commercial centre for the Imamate. The agricultural centres of Eldher and Harardhere included the production of sorghum and beans, supplementing with herds of camels, cattle, goats and sheep. Livestock, hides and skin, whilst the aromatic woods and raisins were the primary exports as rice, other foodstuffs and clothes were imported. Merchants looking for exotic goods came to Hobyo to buy textiles, precious metals and pearls. The commercial goods harvested along the Shabelle river were brought to Hobyo for trade. Also, the increasing importance and rapid settlement of more southernly cities such as Mogadishu further boosted the prosperity of Hobyo, as more and more ships made their way down the Somali coast and stopped in Hobyo to trade and replenish their supplies.[1]

By the late 19th century, the imamate began to decline. Faced with internal problems, the imamate also faced challenges from the imperialist forces as well as the Zanzibari sultan, and even the Portuguese in the earlier years. By then, a young ambitious rebel of the Majeerteen managed to invade Hobyo with an army of Yemeni musketeers and declared himself the sultan of Hobyo. After few years, the Sultan was disposed and overthrown by a former commander of the Imamate named Guuleed Faarax Jeex who put Hobyo back into the hands of the Imamate for a short period of time .

Soon afterwards, the entire region was snapped up by the fascists Italians and it led to the birth of a Modern Somalia. However, the Hiraab hereditary leadership has remained intact up to this day and enjoys a dominant influence in national Somali affairs."[1]

The Arab musketeers and Majerteen alliance only conquered Habar Gidir similar to Somaliland of Isaaq that conquered Hartis and are currently subjected being by the Habar Yoonis and Habar Jeclo who form the majority of Sanaag and Sool today and karbash Majerteen everytime they try to liberate them.

Somalils have never enslaved each other nor violently subjected each other either. Either stop making sh*t up or prsent your sources like I do. Habar Gidir was only governed temporarily but they were intergrated and enjoyed their high status of living in Hobyo Sultanate until it was re-conquered by the Hiraab Imamate eventually. Plus, Hiraab Imamate was a real kingdom that was established way before Daroods and still stand on their ground. You only attacked Hiraab Imamate when they were in their weakened state after civil war and yet you call Arabs to fight for you? Do you take pride of that? Yes, there is every reason why Majerteen are the most pathetic Somali clan and you know that yourself is true.

They feel so inferior to us that they have to resort to making up fantasies lol. :chrisfreshhah:
How embarrassing. :tacky:

I say let them dream. In reality they are doing f*ck all against us and would get fucked in an all out battle. :ahh::ahh::ahh:
One thing they need to understand is we are making deals with Somaliland and very soon we shall erase the filthy Madowteens out of Mudug and Galkayo and incorporate every inch of land in Galmudug. Hobyo Sultanate was no different to Somaliland, just a tribe being dominant that's all but the difference is Isaaq didn't need foreigners to fight for them especially a state that was weakened during civil war and yet Hiraab Imamate managed to defeat them and they were only able to conquer a small section of Hiraab Kingdoms land. That just tells you how pathetically weak Madowteen are. I mean Hartis were heavily armed by Siad Barre and Isaaq were able to conquer them and disarm them. They are real Somalis, not like the filthy pathetic weakling Madowteen and eventually Habar Gidir overpowered them and joined Hiraab Imamate so why do they take so much pride of opening their legs to Arabs of a weakened tribe with a kingdom eventually being destroyed?

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
would you also claim that you 'Conquered Mogadishu" using 50000 Ethiopian troops? is that your level of bravery? do you also take that as a source of pride?

and lol Xarardheere was conquered by who? Xarardheere's district council was created in 1886 and the first head of Xarardheere was Diini Siyaad i dont want to qarxis myself but he was a very close relative of mine. he had that position up until 1931 followed by Gacal Kuul Sabriye. I know that place more than you do sxb :trumpsmirk:

Trending