Full blooded Somaliyad or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
So I found this pretty exotic looking thing on youtube while watching my girl Nostallgia in DC, and I swear I actually thought she was Ethiopian or Eri. I then clicked on her Ethnicity Tag vid and Woillaaaaa, baam, :lawd:

:diddyass::banderas: There is somethin about her

Hashtag Free the nipples :ahh::dead:

ReeBorama

Bro looool :faysalwtf::chrisfreshhah::mjlol: How do you explain this level of ditzyness? I swear it pains me to say that coz she is gorgeous. I was just talking about her kind yesterday, the ones who willfully massacre our beautiful language

:pachah1:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Bro looool :faysalwtf::chrisfreshhah::mjlol: How do you explain this level of ditzyness? I swear it pains me to say that coz she is gorgeous. I was just talking about her kind yesterday, the ones who willfully massacre our beautiful language

:pachah1:
hahahahahhahahahahaha way dhacdaa cuzz

ReeBorama

Her beauty and gorgeous smile make up for her lack of somalinimo,nacalaa. What a waste of qurux!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I really hate the weird Somali Canadian accent.

Why do the cadaan Canadians sound normal but the Somalis there make you wanna uppercut them after a few minutes

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
No offence to the niggas who can't speak Somali but, for fucks sake learn your language.
Fucking retards.:snoop:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Am actually furious, this isn't the first time these lost xoolo youths are boasting to the world that they can't speak afka.

I don't think she was boasting? She said she thought she could speak the language until she realized she couldn't.

I don't think she was boasting? She said she thought she could speak the language until she realized she couldn't.

It's always dressed up that way but they look way too happy about it. It's a handicap to not know your language, nothing cute about it.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It's always dressed up that way but they look way too happy about it. It's a handicap to not know your language, nothing cute about it.

Trust me, she's the average young Somali-Canadian. There's nothing special about her not knowing Somali and it isn't something to boast or show off about.

I think the bigger issue here is that she used to try to speak Somali but stopped because of the negative feedback from her habos. How is she supposed to learn if she's going to get insulted at every turn?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Trust me, she's the average young Somali-Canadian. There's nothing special about her not knowing Somali and it isn't something to boast or show off about.

I think the bigger issue here is that she used to try to speak Somali but stopped because of the negative feedback from her habos. How is she supposed to learn if she's going to get insulted at every turn?
Samething happen to me :mjcry:

So i said f*ck it:meleshame:

It's a travesty that an entire generation can't speak their language. Young people should be encouraged and community leaders need to pick up the slack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending