Fulani with 4.2% Somali DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
This is quite cool, how did he get 4.2% Geeljire DNA? I understand the North African DNA but geeljire? Mashallah

Merca

Inactive.
He seemed pretty proud to have some Somali in him :siilaanyosmile: :manny: I've also heard that myHeritage isn't accurate

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
This is quite cool, how did he get 4.2% Geeljire DNA? I understand the North African DNA but geeljire? Mashallah
If you search the Afro-asiatic urheimat. It would maybe explain why. And the Somali is just a label.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
«The term Afroasiatic Urheimat refers to the hypothetical place where Proto-Afroasiatic speakers lived in a single linguistic community, or complex of communities, before this original language dispersed geographically and divided into separate distinct languages. This speech area is known as the Urheimat ("original homeland" in German). Afroasiatic languages are today distributed in parts of Africa and Western Asia»
Meaning we all had a common ancestor. The Fulanis culture is very similar to South Tamazighs. So this could be reasons of it. Here is a video in more detailed and accurate illustration

Many Fulanis bear a striking resemblance to Somali people whilst also being pastoralists. Perhaps they are our long lost cousins.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Fulani look similar to us. There is fulani where I live and people confuse them with Somalis. My friend who is fulani from Chad one day came to my house and my mom thought he was Somali and she started speaking Somali and I told her he is not even Somali and She was surprised and said they’re lost Somalis lol.

Merca

Inactive.
Fulani look similar to us. There is fulani where I live and people confuse them with Somalis. My friend who is fulani from Chad one day came to my house and my mom thought he was Somali and she started speaking Somali and I told her he is not even Somali and She was surprised and said they’re lost Somalis lol.
Right, I've also noticed that. Very beautiful people! I think that Tuareg looks similar to Somalis as well.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
I use academic journals, and books published by reputable academics, principally. I do not use youtube videos, blog posts, or somali 'news' sites.
Lol, when did Fulanis become Cushitic speakers. You don’t know shit. I posted anthropology sites. And youtube vids about Afro-asiatic speakers. Even Awale Ismail the person who made the blog Anthromadness uses this youtube video to showcase linguistically traces which thus is linking to ancestry origin. Keep getting mad.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
I use academic journals, and books published by reputable academics, principally. I do not use youtube videos, blog posts, or somali 'news' sites.
Awale Ismail uses references from peer-reviewed articles. Why are you so upset? Please show me all your links and everything. Take this L

World

VIP
Fulanis have a substantial amount of Berber admixture in them, but they have nothing in common with us Somalis. We have ancient Neolithic West Asian admixture (40-50%) which is why you may think we bare a resemblance with them.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
«A study by Hassan et al. (2008) on the Fulani in Sudan observed a significantly higher occurrence of the West Eurasian haplogroup R-M173 (53.8%). The remainder belonged to various Afro-Asiatic associated haplogroup E1b1bsubclades, including 34.62% E-M78and 27.2% E-V22.

Bučková et al. (2013) similarly observed significant frequencies of the haplogroups R1b and E1b1b in their pastoralist Fulani groups from Niger. E1b1b attained its highest frequencies among the local Fulani Ader (60%) and R1b among the Fulani Zinder (~31%). This was in sharp contrast to most of the other Fulani pastoralist groups elsewhere, including those from Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Mali and Chad. All of these latter Fulani communities instead bore over 75% West African paternal haplogroups.»
Fulanis from Sahel got more Western Eurasian geneflow compared to their counterparts from South of Sahara. All this can be explained by the Afro-asiatic urheimat. They aren’t our cousins. They are related to Sahelians who infact have alot of common with Southern Tamazighs. Fulanis from Sahel has tattos in their faces with symbols that LOOK SO ALIKE the Berber sub-language Tamazigh.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Note this, they don’t have same subclades as Cushitic speakers. Few of them like Fulani Ader have E1b1b but they cluster with Western Africans and their ancestry shows it too. Thats due them being least admixed with Niger-Congo speakers but still maternally linked to Niger congo speakers. :camby:

Fulanis and Tutsi once dominated central the central Africa and other areas of the Sahel due to their pastoral warrior culture . They are our cousins by culture and elongated features .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending