f*ck this shit team Arsenal.

I have had enough of this shit team, enough is enough. We can't even beat Sheffield United and Crystal Palace, then we scrap a win against some unknown Portuguese team in the Europa League. Banter fucking club man. I long for the days when we had Adams and Vieira on our team, now we got the likes of Luiz and Xhaka.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Leicester City is a good team, a lot of people underestimate them. They didn't win the league a few seasons ago based on fluke or luck. It down was too good team tactics and recruitment. Vardy could easily play in any top four team.
And they say Arsenal is a Top 6 team

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I said top 4 for a reason, and not top 6. Arsenal tried to sign him a few seasons ago but he rejected us.
Not even top 6, man said top 4
Arsenal is a lost cause
Give up whislt you can
Wenger the dictator had a better chance then Unai

Hahahahahahaha, why you spearing Zaha. If you wanted him so much you should have paid 100 million

We didn't even need Pepe, to be honest either, our problem was never our attacking options but our defense. Heck, I even thought Iwobi shouldn't have left in the summer either.

Not even top 6, man said top 4
Arsenal is a lost cause
Give up whislt you can
Wenger the dictator had a better chance then Unai
We won't get top 4 this season. I have given hope already. I am not watching a single Arsenal game for the rest of the season.

Wenger is better Unai Emery even after being in retirement.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
We won't get top 4 this season. I have given hope already. I am not watching a single Arsenal game for the rest of the season.

Wenger is better Unai Emery even after being in retirement.
Its a lost cause
Run away whilst you can
I left during the season of 2018- 2019 - Horrendous
Losing to Chelsea!

Its a lost cause
Run away whilst you can
I left during the season of 2018- 2019 - Horrendous
Losing to Chelsea!

I threw my Lacazette 9 shirt in the bin after that game, unsubbed from everything Arsenal related on social media cause that performance was so bad that night, that even our reject player Giroud scored against us, but I have gave them one more chance to redeem themselves now their time is up. No more pain I will suffer supporting this sub-par team.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I threw my Lacazette 9 shirt in the bin after that game, unsubbed from everything Arsenal related on social media cause that performance was so bad that night, that even our reject player Giroud scored against us, but I have gave them one more chance to redeem themselves now their time is up. No more pain I will suffer supporting this sub-par team.
I support Fulham FC and Sheffield Wednesday
Sometimes, Brighton makes my day!

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
LOL, why are most Somalis always Arsenal supporters? Being an Arsenal supporter is a punishment.

I do love to watch Arsenal TV though. It is hilarious and I am laughing out loud.

:pachah1:

Macalin M

Out here
Crystal Palace :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
upload_2019-10-27_21-1-41.jpeg