f*ck THE CEEB CULTURE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
f*ck the ceeb culture that governs a lot of you Somalis. I had people try shame my parents by telling everyone in the Somali community that me and my siblings sell sweets at school(just me)and have a car wash and grass cutting business when younger. My parents didn't care but told me not to sell in school as they don't want me to get in trouble at school.

As telling everyone didn't work, wallahi they told my family back home who were concerned about this as it was "ceeb". My mum told them that she hadn't actually sent them a penny of her money in the last 18 months but my kids have. They soon shut up.

4 of these 6 "aunties" who constantly tried to shame us have kids on the streets stabbing others for £40 an hour. My 11 sister used to make that doing my accounting. f*ck ceeb and f*ck these obese aunties who care more about what's going in their neighbours house whilst her daughter gives it up for nandos(chicken restaurant)and her sons pay for sex and claim they are player. f*ck CEEB!!!!!!

f*ck THE OBESE AUNTIES AND THE DEADBEAT DADS!!!!!!

TooMacaan

VIP
I can understand your frustration-- sometimes it does seem like everything is ceeb, even the most 'normal' of things...BUT, I'd also argue there is some use for shame. It's just a matter of knowing the appropriate situations for it; when it's beneficial vs. when it's regressive.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
4 of these 6 "aunties" who constantly tried to shame us have kids on the streets stabbing others for £40 an hour. My 11 sister used to make that doing my accounting. f*ck ceeb and f*ck these obese aunties who care more about what's going in their neighbours house whilst her daughter gives it up for nandos(chicken restaurant)and her sons pay for sex and claim they are player. f*ck CEEB!!!!!!

f*ck THE OBESE AUNTIES AND THE DEADBEAT DADS!!!!!!
Deadbeat dads? Your mother probably called the police on your father and brought up trump charges against him saying she affraid for her life.

Thats all thats needed in the gynocentric western societies where theres more divorces than marriages.

No somali can blame somali father for being absent cause fathers have no rights over their children, just look at divorce courts and family courts who treat fathers like sperm donors.

Ceeb culuture is a good thing that prevents a lot of evil somalis don't have honor killing but we have ceeb culuture.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Back home they look Down on certain Jobs hence why its ceeb

I mean they look Down on alot of manual labour and construction Jobs
Personally i think its ceeb for a grown man with a big man bidaar to wear an apron and bake a cake you should be ashamed of your self mercury you are bring shame to all of us descent hard working masculine men who have bidaar.

Most of us men who have bidaar we dont focus on the culinary arts, most men with bidaar work in construction, science, account, doctors, tell me how many men with bidaar have you seen working as a nurse or a chef? You're on your own mercury you are different from all of us men with bidaar its a shane you havent got long hair so we could identify you as a girl instead.

Deadbeat dads? Your mother probably called the police on your father and brought up trump charges against him saying she affraid for her life.

Thats all thats needed in the gynocentric western societies where theres more divorces than marriages.

No somali can blame somali father for being absent cause fathers have no rights over their children, just look at divorce courts and family courts who treat fathers like sperm donors.

Ceeb culuture is a good thing that prevents a lot of evil somalis don't have honor killing but we have ceeb culuture.

f*ck are you talking about. My parents are still together. You must have me confused . Kulaha trumped up charges. That's what baqti do like your family.

I was talking about absent in the case of the aunties that used to almost harass my ass. Their husbands absence played a big part which as someone who used to know their kids I can vouch for. I am not generalising at all. Specifically was talking about these guys. If someone is an absent dad due to the mothers and the courts making it so, then that is tragic.

I meant ceeb culture in terms of people looking down on halal jobs. It doesn't matter where you start in life, life is a marathon and all that. I know 2 guys who were warehouse/ office workers but it was in an e-commerce business which is the only reason they done it and they learnt the skills to run their £7000+ a month businesses. People used to talk about them but not anymore.f*ck THE CEEB CULTURE WHEN IT COMES TO WORK!!!!!!

I’m confused....

Working is ceeb?

In my experience, people would rather their kids do Mickey mouse degree with no employment options than an apprenticeship that will get them a good wage with no uni debt.

If your son or daughter has no interest in school then why you forcing them to do Mickey mouse degrees. Get them in the workforce asap.

I probably didn't clarify myself probably. f*ck THE OBESE AUNTIES THAT DONT FOCUS ON THEIR KIDS BUT SPENT 6 HOURS DAY TALKING ABOUT TRIBE AND WHAT SO AND SO DAUGHTER IS WEARING WHILST THEIR KIDS ARE MISSING THEIR GUIDANCE.FOCUS ON YOUR KIDS WHAT I SAYING!!!!!

SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE AUNTIES THAT WORK HARD AND HAVE THEIR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT. THEY ARE THE ONES THAT SEND THE MOST MONEY HOME PLUS ARE THE FINANCIERS BEHIND.MANY PROJECTS BACK HOME SUCH AS WELLS,SCHOOLS AND ORPHANAGES.

Back home they look Down on certain Jobs hence why its ceeb

I mean they look Down on alot of manual labour and construction Jobs

Exactly which is nuts as most of them are unemployed.Imagine that, people would rather be unemployed than employed. Imagine, these guys actually think they are going to come to Europe and get a job that isn't manual labour. They wouldn't even get a construction job, you need qualifications.

Plus their parents are probably living on money sent from a sister who works as a cleaner or brother who works in a warehouse. They are too proud to do the job themselves but expect you to send your earnings from the same job.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Personally i think its ceeb for a grown man with a big man bidaar to wear an apron and bake a cake you should be ashamed of your self mercury you are bring shame to all of us descent hard working masculine men who have bidaar.

Most of us men who have bidaar we dont focus on the culinary arts, most men with bidaar work in construction, science, account, doctors, tell me how many men with bidaar have you seen working as a nurse or a chef? You're on your own mercury you are different from all of us men with bidaar its a shane you havent got long hair so we could identify you as a girl instead.
We got different opinions you might think its ceeb for a Guy to Cook while I think its ceeb for a man with a bidaar to rely on his wife to feed him

Mercury

VIP
Exactly which is nuts as most of them are unemployed.Imagine that, people would rather be unemployed than employed. Imagine, these guys actually think they are going to come to Europe and get a job that isn't manual labour. They wouldn't even get a construction job, you need qualifications.

Plus their parents are probably living on money sent from a sister who works as a cleaner or brother who works in a warehouse. They are too proud to do the job themselves but expect you to send your earnings from the same job.
Theyre very entitled back home and alot of them dont know the value of money especially the 20+ Ive seen many that threatened their parents they would tahriib if they didnt get a car that set back the family 2k

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We got different opinions you might think its ceeb for a Guy to Cook while I think its ceeb for a man with a bidaar to rely on his wife to feed him
War isku xishood oo illahay ka cabso waa ceeb adigo ah nin weyn oo bidaar leh ina apron xiratid while baking a cake adigo illahay nin rag ah oo weliba bidaar weyn ku siiyey waa ceeb :chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:

Theyre very entitled back home and alot of them dont know the value of money especially the 20+ Ive seen many that threatened their parents they would tahriib if they didnt get a car that set back the family 2k

Trust me bro which doesn't take sense as most of our parents who are sending them money are doing the same jobs such as cleaning,warehouse and taxi.

Trust me bro which doesn't take sense as most of our parents who are sending them money are doing the same jobs such as cleaning,warehouse and taxi.

AliUK

A job is a job and regardless how low a blue collar job it is, it gives the employee a satisfaction that h/she lives in the proceeds of their sweat, rather than being a dole bludger and living on the sweat of others. Most importantly, it motivates their children to actively seek employment and learn skills & education they require in the job market. Having said that, for some weird reasons, we find driving cabs a job to be desired as most of the current Uber drivers are in their 20’s second generation born or raised in the diaspora. They see professions such as electrician, plumber or any jobs related to hands on as beneath them. We are known as the taxi and Uber driver community.

Mercury

VIP

Yeah whats weird though is that Somalis dont look Down on cab drivers But other manual work like plumping,electricity etc

Also a Problem back home with many is that the only type of work they deem as work is sitting in a fancy Office and giving out orders nobody over there believes in working your way up from the bottom

I even suggested to My cousin whose looking for work to do some volunteering and he refused saying id rather be unemployed than work for free

AliUK

A job is a job and regardless how low a blue collar job it is, it gives the employee a satisfaction that h/she lives in the proceeds of their sweat, rather than being a dole bludger and living on the sweat of others. Most importantly, it motivates their children to actively seek employment and learn skills & education they require in the job market. Having said that, for some weird reasons, we find driving cabs a job to be desired as most of the current Uber drivers are in their 20’s second generation born or raised in the diaspora. They see professions such as electrician, plumber or any jobs related to hands on as beneath them. We are known as the taxi and Uber driver community.

I know an cadaan plumber who got a pipefitting job in Saudi Arabia. 2 year contract for £62000 a year tax free. I had to tell him to declare to HMRC that he was leaving or otherwise they would expect a cut of his money when he comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending